Reunion Resort was originally built in 2004. An upscale golf community, it has 360 condos and villas surrounded by 2,300 acres of lush landscaping, a nature preserve and three signature golf courses. Now Reunion Resort is introducing its first addition 15 years later – Spectrum+.
Spectrum+ will be the newest component of Reunion Resort. It will include 296 luxury villa residences, all just minutes from the magic of Disney World. Much like previous Reunion Resort properties, owners will be able to live in their villa year-round or they’ll have to option of placing it in the professionally managed onsite rental program to receive rent revenue. Owners also have the option to rent it out themselves.
Spectrum+ will consist of 74 buildings spread out over 48 acres. Each building will have four units: two on the ground floor and two two-story units on the second and third floors. It will be a lifestyle community, with a full complement of amenities including:
- Clubhouse with concierge services
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Grab-and-go market
- Resort-style pool and hot tub with cabanas
- Children’s playground
- Park flex space with sand volleyball court and BBQ area
- Golf-cart transportation service
Owners will also have access to all of the amenities located within the Reunion Resort including:
- 4 resort restaurants (Italian, American, sushi and a steak house)
- 5 pools and a 5-acre water park
- 3 signature golf courses (more details below)
- Full-service spa
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Tennis center with pro-shop
- Bicycle rentals
- Children’s camp and activities
- Shuttle services within Reunion
Services will include:
- 24-hour security
- Multi-lingual concierge
- Daily maid service
- Complimentary transportation to Disney
- Upon request: poolside massage, butler service, airport shuttle
Reunion Resort is the only place in the U.S. with signature courses by three golf legends: Tom Watson, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. Each course has its own unique terrain and design. Reunion is one of only six resorts to receive Golf Digest’s “2018 Best Golf Resorts in Florida” designation.
The location of Spectrum+ is only 15 minutes from Disney’s theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Walt Disney World, Disney Springs, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.
Also only a half-hour away are SeaWorld, Universal Orlando Studios and a host of other theme parks and attractions as well as Orlando International Airport. Visitors will also find plenty of shopping venues, restaurants and theaters.
Orlando offers an infinite array of sights and activities, which is why, with 72 million tourists annually, it is the most visited city in the United States
The Spectrum+ villas range from 1,491 sq. ft. to 2,567 sq. ft. and every home comes with a private patio or terrace.
Villa features include:
- 10-foot 1st floor and 2nd floor double-height ceilings in living room
- 24 x 24 white matte floor tile in main living areas and baths
- Designer carpet in all bedrooms
- 42” maple kitchen cabinetry, quartz countertops, waterfall top at island
- Samsung stainless steel appliances including gas range
- Master bath shower with “Rain Shower” head
Buyers will have an opportunity to purchase a luxury furniture package, which is required if they intend to place their villa into the onsite rental program.
Construction on Spectrum+ began in December 2018 and should take approximately 2.5 years, putting its completion around mid-2021.
Villas come with three, four and five bedrooms. They range in price from $364,900 to $519,000.
If you are interested in learning more about Spectrum+ at Reunion Resort, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.