Turnberry Ocean Club
Sunny Isles Beach Condos
August 10, 2015
Hello. Joel Greene here from Condo Hotel Center.
I’ve been a realtor in South Florida for almost three decades. Every time I think I’ve seen the pinnacle of luxurious living, something new comes along and sets the bar even higher.
That’s what happened today when I learned about a condominium development to be built in Sunny Isles Beach, just north of Miami Beach.
Let’s play “The Price Is Right.” I’ll tell you the specs. You guess the price for the condo.
I’ll give the correct answer at the end of this write-up so you can see if you were right. Ready?
Here are the condo’s features:
- 3-story penthouse unit
- Interior space, 10,750 square feet
- Outdoor space, 8,410 square feet
- Roof deck with private pool
- Wrap-around deck
- 20-foot ceilings in all rooms
- 6 bedrooms and 9.5 baths
- 3 kitchens: main kitchen, party room kitchen, summer kitchen by rooftop pool
- Wine room
- Master suite with fully equipped gym
- Access to all other amenities in the building
So, figure out what you think this estate-sized penthouse costs, and in the meantime, I’ll tell you a bit more about the rest of the condos in this premium development coming soon!
Turnberry Ocean Club
Turnberry Ocean Club will be 54-story modern glass tower with shimmering sheer sides (try saying that 3 times fast!), with landscaped terraces and sky lobbies sliced into the building at four places.
A dramatic entrance with multiple water features will welcome guests into a three-story glass lobby with direct ocean views.
The property will have 154 flow-through residences with only four units per floor. Each one will have views of the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. Also available for purchase will be 31 poolside cabanas.
Turnberry Ocean Club will have the beach and ocean just outside its back doors. Additionally, residents will enjoy the following luxury features:
- Lobby-level infinity pool with full poolside service
- Pool bar and restaurant
- Private cabanas
- Coffee bar and reading lounge
- Indoor theater/screening room, seating 18 people
- Kid’s Club – children’s multi-purpose playroom
- Private indoor/outdoor dining room with catering kitchen
- High-speed Internet in all common areas
- 24/7 valet and security personnel
- Full-time multi-lingual concierge service
The Turnberry Ocean Club’s cornerstone will be a three-story clubhouse on the 30th through 32nd floors. Called the Sky Deck, each level will have its own incredible amenities:
- Sunrise and sunset cantilevered swimming pools
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Four day cabanas
- Outdoor pool bar
- Outdoor sky theater area
- Indoor, oceanfront fitness center
- Outdoor, oceanfront open-air gym
- Yoga and Pilates studio
- Men’s and Ladies locker rooms with steam showers and saunas
- Nail and blow-dry salon
- Revitalization spa with relaxation lounge
- Four treatment rooms including a private couple’s suite
- Spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas with catering kitchen
- Sunset lounge and social room with indoor and outdoor bar
- Outdoor pet retreat and dog walk area
In total, Turnberry Ocean Club will have six full floors of amenities!
The individual condos will be as luxurious as the building itself. They come in a variety of floor plans with three to six bedrooms, the “smallest” having 3,110 square feet.
They’ll have large balconies offering ocean and Intracoastal Bay views. Some balconies will include summer kitchens. And some of the units will include their own staff quarters and private service entrance.
The kitchen and master bath will have Snaidero Italian custom cabinetry with exotic imported stone countertops. All kitchen appliances will be top-of-the-line Gaggenau brand.
The Appeal of Sunny Isles Beach
Perfectly located between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Sunny Isles Beach has its own 2.5 mile beach. It is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west.
Turnberry Ocean Club will be just minutes from world-class shopping at Bal Harbour Shops and the immense Aventura Mall. The area also boasts numerous restaurants with world-class chefs.
Residents will be able to enjoy days filled with outdoor activities, from bike trails in Oleta State Park to nearby golf and tennis. In the evenings, it’s just a short drive to South Beach or to Miami’s thriving arts and culture scene in Wynwood, Design District and various nearby venues for performing arts.
An Impressive Architect & Design Team
The developer for Turnberry Ocean Club is Beach Club Acquisition LLC, an affiliate of Turnberry Associates, one of the country’s most highly regarded real estate developers.
Jeffrey Soffer, president, has been dedicated to Turnberry’s growth for more than 25 years. He led the $1 billion expansion and renovation of the company’s landmark resort Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
The rest of the development team is equally impressive with world-renowned experts in their respective fields:
- Carlos Zapata (New York, NY) – Design Architect
- Robert Swedroe (Miami, FL) –Architect of Record
- EDSA (Fort Lauderdale, FL) – Landscape Architect
- Jan Clausen CCID (Atlanta, GA) – Interior Design
Turnberry Island Resort & Golf Club
The developer of Turnberry Ocean Club is currently offering a unique buyer incentive. Owners will receive a one-year free membership at the nearby Turnberry Isle Resort & Golf Club.
That Mediterranean-style resort is set on 300 gorgeous acres in Aventura and includes the following:
- 2 Raymond Floyd-designed 18-hole championship golf courses
- A 25,000 sq. ft., 21 treatment room, full service spa and salon
- State-of-the-art fitness center, cycling studio and aerobics studio
- 3 swimming pools and 1,600 foot long lazy river
- 18 private cabanas and poolside grill
- 4 restaurants and 5 bars
- Onsite chef’s garden
- Tennis center with 4 clay hydrocourts and pro shop
- 40,000 sq. ft. conference center with grand ballroom
- Beach Club with kayak, jet skis and paddle board rentals
- Kids’ Connection recreation program
- Turnberry Marina for charters plus 8 additional tennis courts
- 2.9 mile jogging trail
Sounds amazing, doesn’t it? Keep in mind that all these amenities are in addition to the ones at the condo itself.
Construction & Pricing
Construction on Turnberry Ocean Resort is expected to begin by the end of this year with anticipated completion in mid-2018. Units can be reserved now with a 20% deposit.
Prices start at $4,150,000. So if you guessed anything under $4,150,000 in my “The Price is Right” game at the top, take this last chance to up your guess. I’ll give you the answer in a minute.
But first, if you want more details on Turnberry Ocean Club, request my data sheet below.
Please send me the Turnberry Ocean Club data sheet.
The Price Is Right
So, what is your guess on the price of the extraordinary 10,750 square foot penthouse residence at Turnberry Ocean Club that I described in the beginning?
It’s $35,000,000! And no, I didn’t accidentally type too many zeroes. That’s $35 million. And there are only two of these units, so if you’re interested, COME ON DOWN!
Thanks for playing the game. If $35 million is a little rich for your blood, don’t despair. I have plenty of other beautiful but affordable condos in my inventory. Just check my website, www.CondoHotelCenter.com or contact me by phone or email. It’d be my pleasure to assist you.
Have a nice day.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Condo Hotel Center
1368 NW 165th Ave.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Want to know more about me? Click below:
© Condo Hotel Center. All rights reserved. No portion of this data sheet may be reproduced, exhibited or distributed without the express written permission of Condo Hotel Center. Condo Hotel Center takes copyright infringement seriously. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Although Condo Hotel Center believes the information contained in this data sheet to be accurate and complete, Condo Hotel Center can make no such guarantee. All features and descriptions are subject to change.
Please speak with your personal legal and financial advisors to determine whether this property is suitable for your objectives.