The Residences at Shell Bay
Hallandale Beach Condo Hotel
Hello. Joel Greene here from Condo Hotel Center.
Every year in April, Ft. Lauderdale hosts a spectacular air show. It features the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. Jackie and I look forward to their performance annually, as their stunts never cease to amaze.
You can see everything from 360-degree rolls at 400 mph, to a sneak pass in which a jet comes out of nowhere flying just under the speed of sound and overtakes another jet in seconds (Wow, didn’t see that coming!) to a high-stakes game of chicken in which two jets fly directly at each other and make 90-degree turns at the last second (almost peed my pants on that one).
A few years ago, I was selling condo hotel units in the Conrad Ft. Lauderdale Beach, and my onsite salesperson invited Jackie and I to watch the show from their Penthouse office. What a treat that turned out to be! We could not have had better seats.
The featured property I have for you today is in Hallandale Beach, which is just up the road from Ft. Lauderdale, a short drive to attend the air show in the coming years. Read on for details.
The Residences at Shell Bay by Auberge Resorts Collection will offer a new kind of elite living set within a private 150-acre community.
The development will be a condo hotel consisting of a single building, 20 stories high, with 108 exquisite residences overlooking a to-be-built, Greg Norman-designed golf course and a private marina.
The property is meant to serve as a second home or vacation home. It has a 180-day per year occupancy limit. Owners will have the option of placing their residence in the onsite rental program for revenue.
From expert-designed wellness programs to a world-class racquet club, Shell Bay will offer incredible amenities including:
- Private porte-cochère
- Shell Bay Club featuring indoor/outdoor dining, cocktail lounge, lobby bar
- 18,000 sq. ft. Shell Bay spa and fitness center
- Private members’ pavilion
- Wine-tasting room with secure wine drawers
- Private meeting suites and co-working lounge
- Sports, games, and entertainment lounge with multi-sport simulator and bowling alley
- Imaginative children’s play lab and discovery park
- 30,000 sq. ft. social ballroom with outdoor terrace
- Expansive roof deck pools with sweeping views over golf course
- Roof deck features poolside cabanas, hot tub, whirlpool, cold plunge, children’s pool, splash zone
- 24/7 security
- Concierge services
Shell Bay will also have five acres of outdoor living amenities including:
- Greg Norman-designed 18-hole Championship Golf Course with a 12-acre practice facility, including a 9-hole Par 3 course.
- 48-slip private marina with boutique market for boating provisions
- Dockside cocktail bar
- Private wellness spa featuring a holistic wellness menu
- Indoor/outdoor spa areas for relaxation
- Racquet club with European clay courts, pickleball, and padel courts
- Fully-equipped fitness center with outdoor terrace for open-air training
- Water sports including paddle boards, kayaks, and jet skis
- Beach club
- Serene orchid garden and dog walking trail
A Fabulous Location
To be built on the former site of the Diplomat Golf Resort & Spa, Shell Bay is three miles from the pristine beaches of the Atlantic Ocean at Hollywood Beach, and four miles from the high-end shops at Aventura Mall.
It is also just a mile from US-1 and the Village at Gulfstream, a 1,000,000 sq. ft., entertainment center with outdoor cafes, fine dining restaurants, unique shops and sidewalk boutiques, bustling nightlife and entertainment, casinos and horse racing.
Construction is slated to begin in early 2024 and to be complete by late 2025. Only a handful of units have been released at this early, preconstruction stage.
Choose from one-bedroom to four-bedroom penthouse residences with their own outdoor space and plunge pools, ranging from 900 to 4,500 sq. ft. The residences will celebrate indoor-outdoor living with private terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows. Prices start just under $2 million and go up to $10.5 million.
I realize that’s a bit pricey for most people, including me, but this is South Florida, where the sun shines every day and people come from all over the world to go boating on yachts, play championship golf and swim in the emerald waters of the Atlantic. With only 108 residences available, this exclusive property, which includes the first new golf course to be built in South Florida in 25 years, will easily sell out.
Want more details about Shell Bay? Request my data sheet below.
Fast and Furious
I mentioned the Blue Angels at the top. They truly put on an incredible show. Here are some interesting facts about them I bet you didn’t know:
- The Blue Angels were established in 1946 and have been flying exhibitions for 77 years.
- The Blue Angels leave a trail of biodegradable smoke behind each aircraft. Not only does the smoke provide a path for spectators to follow, it also enhances safety by allowing solo pilots to see each other during opposing maneuvers.
- The F/A-18s can reach speeds of 1,400 mph or Mach 2, almost twice the speed of sound. The jets can climb at a rate of 30,000 feet per minute.
- In their Diamond 360 maneuver, the jets, which are Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornets, fly just 18 inches apart from each other!
- Each Blue Angel aircraft is combat-ready, able to be returned to combat duty aboard an aircraft carrier within 72 hours.
Again, if you’d like to watch the Blue Angels perform each year in the Ft. Lauderdale Air Show, The Residences at Shell Bay could be your ideal vacation home. I’ve got plenty more details and photos in my data sheet.
If you’d prefer to explore other Florida condo and condo hotel properties, I hope you’ll give me a call so I can tell you what’s available. Let your dreams of a Florida second home take flight!
Have a nice day.
Want to know more about me? Click below:
© Condo Hotel Center. All rights reserved. No portion of this Property Alert newsletter may be reproduced, exhibited or distributed without the express written permission of Condo Hotel Center. Condo Hotel Center takes copyright infringement seriously. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Although Condo Hotel Center believes the information contained in this Property Alert newsletter to be accurate and complete, Condo Hotel Center can make no such guarantee. All features and descriptions are subject to change.
Please speak with your personal legal and financial advisors to determine whether this property is suitable for your objectives.