THE LODGES AT LAKE LAWN RESORT
Delavan, Wisconsin Condo Hotel
July 14, 2005
Hello, Henry Perfilio here. I hope this newsletter finds you enjoying your summer. Today I have an interesting property to tell you about.
Unlike my usual Florida or Las Vegas inventory, this property comes with a long history. Join me on a trip to the Midwest, to scenic Delavan, Wisconsin.
The Lodges at Lake Lawn Resort
People have been making Lake Lawn Resort and its nearly two miles of exclusive, park-like, lakefront property their personal playground since 1879. Nestled amidst the rolling splendor of eternal green forests and deep blue waters, this is somewhere you come to cherish tradition, celebrate vision and remember why you work so hard.
This is a place where people with fun in their hearts first created American circuses in 1849. That’s right, Barnum and Bailey’s Circus used to train and vacation here in the mid 1800’s.
Over the years, Lake Lawn Resort has established a unique and enduring destination with a long tradition of excellence and attention to service. Today, the fashionable Geneva Lakes region’s beautiful and architecturally significant 19th century heritage is faithfully preserved throughout the area, creating an idyllic retreat.
Less than 90 minutes from Chicago and Milwaukee and yet a world away, Lake Lawn Resort beckons you to step back in time, step up in service and step into your future.
A Wealth Of Riches and Amenities
Even with the abundance of what Lake Lawn Resort offers you and your family today, still more is planned for tomorrow. Today, the original condominium lodge suites, with stunning lake and golf course views, are evolving to a four-star level, equipped with balconies, granite countertops, LCD flat screen TVs, beautiful bathrooms and lavishly furnished right down to the designer linens. Only a limited number of condominium lodge suites are still available for purchase, so don’t delay.
Today at Lake Lawn Resort, almost two miles of shoreline and 250 acres on Lake Delavan, including a 165-slip marina, are at your disposal, along with heated pools, sumptuous spa, fitness center, excellent dining and the 18-hole lakefront golf course.
Tomorrow, the lakefront master plan expansion proposes additional first class conference space for weddings, reunions and meetings, and a wild and vast indoor waterpark, anticipated to become one of the most expansive and exciting in the Midwest. Other enhancements will include more dining, entertainment and spa options. A History of Success From romantic getaways and full-fledged family outings to memorable special events and conventions, Lake Lawn is a favored resort of many. It’s the kind of place that you’ll find families that have been coming for generations. The new owners have extremely ambitious plans for the resort but are interested in preserving the history of the lodge and its surroundings. Resort Amenities What makes this development special is its pristine heavily wooded lake setting and its long history as a successful family resort.
Current amenities include:
- Lakefront living
- Over 250 private, park-like wooded acres
- Over 160-slip marina
- 18-hole championship lakefront golf course
- Private airstrip
- In-house dining
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Lakefront recreational activities: boating, swimming, fishing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice-skating & more
The Future Lakefront Master Plan proposes more dining, entertainment and spa options, along with expanded first-class event facilities for conferences, reunions and weddings.
Other future amenities include:
- Four-star service and amenities
- Unsurpassed service including concierge and bellman
- Luxurious world-class spa and fitness center
- Proposed indoor waterpark – slated to be one of the largest in Wisconsin
- Expanded first class event facilities – perfect for conferences, weddings and special events
- Additional fine dining options
- Shops and boutiques
Destinations of Distinction
The Lodges at Lake Lawn Resort join the distinctive collection of luxury hotels, condominium resorts and golf clubs operated by Gemstone Resorts International.
Gemstone has a proven track record for managing and asset managing exclusive properties such as Calistoga Ranch located in Napa Valley, Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne located in South Beach Florida, The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa, in Sedona, Arizona, Forest Suite Resorts, in Lake Tahoe, CA, Hotel Orrington, Evanston, IL, Hotel Za Za, Dallas, TX, The Equinox, in Manchester Village, VT, Pala Mesa, Fallbrook, CA, The Mosaic Hotel, in Beverly Hills, CA and now Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, WI.
The Ultimate Vacation Home
The historic Lodge Suites at Lake Lawn Resort are currently undergoing a four-star renaissance and the lakefront condominium suites are emerging with beautifully appointed with features including:
- Stunning views. Every home is a front door to the lake
- Floor to ceiling glass with views of Delavan Lake and beyond
- Fully-furnished right down to the designer linens
- Granite vanity with custom designed granite nooks in every bathroom
- Spacious and private balcony at every home
- Spa-style bathrooms with rain shower heads and soaker bubble massage tubs
- King and queen size beds, plus bunks in the lofts
- Solid timber frame ceiling beams
- Granite topped butler’s chest with amenities bar
- Custom-designed multi-level carpet
- Clean, efficient electric fireplaces with split face rock facades in some homes
- Ceramic tile floor, wall and tub surround in every bathroom
- Wireless internet access throughout the lodge
- Character lighting featuring lodge scenes
- Air conditioning
- LCD flat screen TV
- Solid-core interior wood doors
- Elegantly appointed with luxurious lakefront theme
There are a variety of floor plans to suite your needs. Floor plans range from luxury studio homes for personal getaways to spacious suite lofts that sleep up to eight. Prices range from $189,900 to $635,900, (subject to change without notice).
Now I admit, Delavan, Wisconsin can’t offer the weather that Florida or the Caribbean can. But it can provide four-season variety and serve as a wonderful getaway for people from the Milwaukee and Chicago areas. Besides, if Barnum & Bailey’s thought it was the “Greatest Place on Earth,” it’s good enough for me. If you’d like to learn more about The Lodges at Lake Lawn Resort, click here for data sheet. You will need to provide your contact information to receive this data sheet, per the developer’s requirements. As always, thank you for your interest in news from Condo Hotel Center. If you enjoyed reading this Property Alert, please feel free to pass it along to a friend. They can subscribe for themselves on our website, www.CondoHotelCenter.com.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Condo Hotel Center
1368 NW 165th Ave.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Want to know more about me? Click below:
Follow us on Facebook.