The Aruba Condominium
New Oceanfront Condos in Daytona from $375,000
November 3, 2015
Have you ever been to a drive-on beach? Here in the Miami area, we don’t have any beaches that allow cars, and the sand would probably be too soft anyway. But about four hours north of Miami in a city you may have heard of, Daytona Beach allows driving on the sand.
What’s so cool about driving on the beach? Well, besides the beautiful scenery, you get to park your car and set up your towels just a few feet away. I don’t know about you, but when my wife and kids go to the beach, they take at least half the contents of our home. Or at least it feels that way.
We schlep a lot of stuff and I look like a pack mule as I carry the lion’s share and wait for the three fickle women in my life to choose the perfect spot.
For me, the idea of being able to leave everything in the car while on the beach sounds pretty amazing. If you think so too, you’ll want to read on about our newest condominium property just minutes from the drive-on beaches of Daytona Shores.
The Daytona Beach market is heating up again, and The Aruba Condominium in Daytona Beach Shores will be one of the first new oceanfront condominium developments being built along Volusia County’s coastline after a decade of inactivity in the area.
This property is ideal as a second home or a beachfront investment that you rent out. The $40 million project will be located just south of the Sunglow Pier (pictured above) in Daytona Beach Shores, a charming community located directly south of Daytona Beach.
Daytona Beach Shores features the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west. The community is known for its pristine beach, perfect for walking, bicycling, and hunting for shells in the sand or surf fishing.
The area is a haven for boating and fishing, near shopping and dining, and about an hour’s drive from the theme parks of Disney World, Epcot, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and more in Orlando.
The Aruba Condominium offers 3 bedroom/2 bath condos and 4 bedroom/3 bath condos, all of which will have an ocean view. Of the 84 units, 60 will have direct ocean frontage and the other 24 can view the ocean from their large wrap-around balconies.
Plenty of Amenities
While you’ll probably be spending much of your time at the beach, The Aruba Condominium offers plenty of amenities to make your vacation delightful:
- Luxuriously appointed lobby entrance
- Heated oceanfront resort-style pool
- Expansive pool decking with designer furniture
- Native Florida landscaping throughout property
- Designer-decorated resident club room
- Well appointed, state-of-the-art fitness center
The condos themselves are also loaded with goodies, including:
- Expansive wrap-around and covered balconies
- Stainless steel appliances including smooth cooktop range/self-cleaning oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Ceiling fans pre-wired in all bedrooms and family room
- Brushed nickel lighting fixtures and recessed lighting
- Luxury shower, dual vanity in owner’s suite
- Solid surface countertops in owner’s and guest bath
Daytona Has a Lot to Offer
The Aruba Condominium is located in Daytona Beach Shores, which is just minutes from minutes from the city of Daytona Beach.
In addition to its great drive-on beaches, Daytona Beach is known as motorsports’ greatest venue: the Daytona International Speedway. Races like the annual Daytona 500 attract thousands to the area, and there’s plenty more coming soon that will likely add to those numbers:
- $400M amenity addition and upgrades to the Daytona International Speedway, including a new facade, improved grandstands, escalators, doubling restrooms, tripling food concessions, and generous gathering spots for viewing races and other events. Set to be completed in early 2016.
- One Daytona will be located directly across from Daytona International Speedway. Currently in the first phase of construction, it will be a $1.2 billion, mixed-use development with hotels, restaurants, offices, apartments and retail space spanning nearly 200 acres and expected to draw 10 million people per year. Site work began in 2014. Vertical construction will start in early 2016.
Owners of condos at The Aruba Condominium will be allowed to rent out their condo for a week rather than the usual 30-day minimum you find at most condos. Since there is a shortage of short-term condo rentals and pent-up demand for new inventory, this property addresses both of those needs, making these condos attractive to investors.
Condos range in square feet from 1,380 to 1,808, and prices at this very early pre-construction stage run from $375,000 to $679,000.
Want to know more? Request my data sheet on this property at the link below for more details:
After you’ve had a chance to look at the data sheet, upon request, I can also provide an independent rental income analysis for your review. Again, you can request The Aruba Condominium data sheet here.
Winter on the Beach
As always, thank you for your interest in the properties I showcase. If you know of a friend who’s looking for a Florida condo, please feel free to pass along my Property Alerts.
As for The Aruba Condominium, if you could be interested, I’d encourage you to act quickly as the demand for these units is likely to be high. I anticipate that the property will sell out quickly.
Just imagine, you could spend your winters relaxing on Daytona’s drive-on beach and you wouldn’t have to schlep a thing!
Again, you can request The Aruba Condominium data sheet here.
Have a great day.
Condo Hotel Center
1368 NW 165th Ave.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Want to know more about me? Click below:
Although Condo Hotel Center believes the information contained in this data sheet to be accurate and complete, Condo Hotel Center can make no such guarantee. All features and descriptions are subject to change.
Please speak with your personal legal and financial advisors to determine whether this property is suitable for your objectives.