An oceanfront resort, Timbers Kiawah Ocean Club & Residences will be a five-star caliber private residence club located on Kiawah Island, a 13-square mile barrier island just 25 miles southwest of Charleston, South Carolina.
It will consist of 21 spacious residences, which are already under construction, all just steps from the sand. Offered as fractional ownership, buyers can choose from two options at Timbers Kiawah Ocean Club & Residences:
- 3-bedroom residences – 1/9th deeded ownership – 4 planned weeks per year
- 4-bedroom penthouses – 1/6th deeded ownership – 6 planned weeks per year
Unlimited additional weeks based on availability come with both types of ownership.
A private residence club/fractional ownership offers a practical way to own a vacation home that will only be used four to six weeks per year. And it’s 100% hassle-free because a management company takes care of all maintenance and upkeep.
The Beach Club is the focal point of Timbers Kiawah Ocean Club & Residences and will have the following amenities:
- Oceanfront pool with jetted spa
- Bar and grill with outdoor terrace
- Outdoor dining
- Clubhouse with a central lounge area
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Timbers Tykes Room
- Temperature-controlled wine storage room
Additionally, owners at Timbers Kiawah can take advantage of the numerous features of Kiawah Island including:
- 10 miles of beaches
- 7 world-class golf courses
- 123 acres of parks and trails
- Boating, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Crabbing and fishing
- Tennis courts
- Charter fishing boats
- 3 full-service spas
- Numerous restaurants
- Retail shops
- Freshfields Village town center for shopping and dining
A full-service, gated resort, Timbers Kiawah also will have 24-hour security and concierge, valet and maid service.
The Timbers Kiawah residences are designed to be turnkey. They will come fully-furnished including well-equipped kitchens. The designs are open floor plans with stylish contemporary decor and spacious decks for indoor-outdoor enjoyment.
For nearly two decades, Timbers Resorts has been building exceptional vacation homes in desirable destinations. Timbers Kiawah will be the newest addition to the Timbers Collection.
Owners of Timbers Kiawah residences will be able to participate in the Timbers Reciprocity Program, which allows trading time to visit other Timbers locations. There are currently 15 other beach, mountain, leisure and golf properties including resorts in Hawaii, Florida, California, Colorado and Italy.
Construction on Timbers Kiawah Ocean Club & Residences began in February 2017 and should be complete by September 2018. Choose from two types of residences:
- 3-bedroom residence – 2,200 sq. ft. plus 400 sq. ft. terrace, includes 4 planned weeks of use per year and unlimited additional weeks based on availability, $475,000* with $16,755 annual dues
- 4-bedroom penthouse – 3,780 sq. ft. plus 1,600 sq. ft. terrace, includes 6 planned weeks of use per year and unlimited additional weeks based on availability, $1,285,000* with $36,825 annual dues
* Prices subject to change without notice.
Buyers can secure the current preconstruction pricing with a refundable 10% deposit while they conduct their due diligence. No additional deposits will be required after that until closing, estimated to be September 2018.
If you are interested in receiving more information on Timbers Kiawah Ocean Club & Residences, please request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.