Located at the top of the five-star Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach, the Diamond Head Club will include six penthouse residents on the 37th and 38th floors. A fractional ownership opportunity, it is offering a fee simple interest in the residences.
Owners will have access to all of the resort amenities and services including:
- Resort pools
- Fitness center
- In-residence dining
- Housekeeping services
- Valet parking
- Bell services
In addition, Diamond Head Club homeowners will have exclusive access to a private rooftop lanai with the following features:
- Large pool
- Private cabanas
- BBQ grills
- Dedicated club concierge
Owners will choose from one of two shared ownership programs that define how they can use their penthouse residence.
- Flexible Ownership – This ownership program is designed for those who enjoy the flexibility to visit more often and at different times throughout the year. Flexible Ownership includes a total of four weeks of ownership per year.
- Fixed Ownership – This ownership program is designed for those who like the certainty of knowing exactly when they will use their penthouse every year. It includes two weeks of ownership per year in a specific penthouse residence at one of three specific times; Christmas, Golden Week (May) and Obon (a popular Japanese holiday in August).
Owners will also have their choice of Penthouse residence. They come in three floor plans:
- The two bedroom + den collection – 2,100 to 2,700 sq. ft.
- The three bedroom + den collection – 2,829 to 3,120 sq. ft.
- The Diamond Head Penthouse – 4,124 sq. ft., includes 3 bedrooms, family room + den
Irongate is developing the property. It is known for its development of luxury residential and resort communities and has operations in California, Colorado, Hawaii and Mexico. The property will be managed by Ritz-Carlton.
Construction on the two towers of the Ritz-Carlton were completed in July 2016 and October 2018, respectively. The Diamond Head Club Penthouse units will undergo a complete renovation, which should be complete by the end of 2020.
Pricing for fractional ownership has not been determined yet but is expected to begin at under $1 million.
If you are interested in learning more about The Diamond Head Club, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.