The city of San Francisco has so much to offer. Imagine how nice it would be to have a vacation home there, one that was affordable and maintenance free.
The Fairmont Heritage Place at Ghirardelli Square is a magnificent private residence club offering a one-of-a-kind opportunity to own a luxurious condo overlooking the bay and skyline. The site’s premier location makes it the ideal home base from which to enjoy San Francisco and northern California’s many attractions.
Fairmont Heritage Place at Ghirardelli Square consists of five historic buildings that once were thriving businesses selling chocolate, mustard and cocoa. They’ve since been fully renovated and updated. Available for sale are 49 elegant condos, each one offering one-tenth ownership or the equivalent of 35 days of available usage per year.
Fairmont Heritage Place at Ghirardelli Square combines historic charm with world-class amenities and services from Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. A dedicated concierge team attends to guest needs, from housekeeping and valet, to room service and personal shopping.
Owners have access to Fairmont amenities including:
- Gastropub, San Francisco Brewery & Co., coming soon
- Fitness center
- Owners’ lounge serving breakfast and evening wine and cheese reception
- Executive business center, private meeting and social events rooms
- Secure, climate-controlled storage belongings including wine storage
- 24-hour concierge
- Valet underground parking – 2 spots per residence
- Pre-arrival reservations services for dining, entertainment, spa, etc.
- Discreet housekeeping service
- Priority reservations at Ghirardelli Square restaurants
- Grocery items stocked prior to arrival*
- Personal chefs and waiters catered events in your own home*
- Professional trained child-care services*
- Chauffeured house car
- Airport transfers and transportation throughout the local area*
- Signing privileges to hotel amenities at the Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco, which has 3 fine dining restaurants
*These services are offered for an additional fee. All other services are complimentary.
Fairmont Heritage Place has a prestigious location in historic Ghirardelli Square. Built in 1895, it now houses Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop and is a popular tourist destination. It was designated an official city landmark and added to the National Historic Register in 1965. Today, Ghirardelli Square contains an exciting mix of high-end retail, fine dining, artisan foods, wines and cheeses, art galleries and spa facilities more
The residences at Fairmont Heritage Place have upscale features and an open-concept design perfect for entertaining. They have dark wood floors, an open loft-like ceiling and exposed original red brick.
They come fully designed with quality furnishings. The gourmet kitchens are equipped and ready for use. They have Wolf and Subzero stainless steel appliances. The homes provide postcard views of the San Francisco Bay and the Marin County hills.
Fairmont Heritage Place offers elegant, hassle-free living, as all upkeep of the residences and amenities is handled by the management company. Choose from one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans with prices starting at $200,000 for a one-tenth fractional.
Owners may also exchange their time to stay at any other Fairmont Heritage Place Residence Club, Fairmont Hotel, Raffles or Swissotel property. They can also deposit up to two weeks per year into The Registry Collection, which offers access to over 400 global properties through the exchange program.
If you are interested in receiving more information on Fairmont Heritage Place at Ghirardelli Square, please request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.