Downtown Miami is getting a new residential development. West Eleventh Residences Miami will be a 44-story tower with 659 luxury residences. The first 15 floors of the tower will contain parking and amenities. Floors 16 and up will have the residences.
Owners will have complete flexibility when it comes to using their residence. They can choose to live in it as a primary residence. Or they may treat it as a vacation home or income property, renting it out using the onsite managed rental program or through a centralized Airbnb management platform. That flexibility will enable owners to maximize the revenue their unit generates.
West Eleventh Residences Miami will be a four-star quality property. The ground floor will feature a 30,000 sq. ft. tri-level “experiential” entertainment and culinary hall.
Other amenities and services include:
- High-design residential lobby space
- Signature restaurant
- Resort-style pool with private lounge areas
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center
- Curated collection of custom art installations
- The latest “smart building” technology
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour room service
- Multi-lingual hotel concierge
- Valet and doormen
- Maid service
The West Eleventh development will be located in Miami’s vibrant District 11, one of Miami’s newest and most desirable entertainment destinations. It offers art, nightlife, culture, shopping and world-class dining. Nearby attractions include:
- E11EVEN® nightclub, open 24-hours
- Miami Worldcenter, 300,000+ sq. ft. of retail, F&B, entertainment
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Phillip & Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Museum Park
- Miami Arena
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College
- Port Miami
- Bayside Marketplace
- Miami Dade College – Wolfson Campus
- Bayfront Park
- Olympia Theater
- Miami Central Station
Construction on West Eleventh Residences Miami is scheduled to begin in December 2023 and to be complete by early 2027.
The condos will be delivered fully furnished ready for occupancy or rental. They come in a variety of studio and one-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 304 to 814 square feet. Preconstruction prices range from $450,000 to $1,100,000.
If you are interested in learning more about West Eleventh Residences Miami, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.