Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Residences Miami will be a 100-story, 1,049-foot skyscraper, making it the tallest tower south of New York City. The tower will have a distinctive design composed of nine offset glass cubes.
Waldorf Astoria will be a mixed-use building including ground-floor retail, 360 condo residences, and a 205-key, five-star hotel operated by Hilton Worldwide, (Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a division of Hilton Hotels). The hotel units are not for sale, but the condo residences are and came on the market in April 2021 at preconstruction prices.
Residents of the Waldorf Astoria will have access to a full complement of amenities and services including:
- Signature, full-service spa
- Fitness center with private training studio
- Waldorf Astoria kids club
- Signature restaurant
- All-day dining brasserie
- Private residential pool and deck with whirlpools, lounging areas
- Waldorf Astoria resort-style pool with outdoor café and cabanas
- Shuttle to Waldorf Astoria private beach club on Miami Beach
- Porte cochère with 24-hour valet service
- 24-hour doormen, lobby attendants, concierge and security
- The Club—a fully-equipped business facility including offices, boardroom, conference rooms, lounge and reception desk
- Owners lounge with billiard, entertainment room, catering kitchen
- Private bar/wine-tasting room
- Pre-function and function spaces
- Peacock Alley: library, private bar and board rooms
Condo owners at Waldorf Astoria will also have access to numerous a la carte services ranging from housekeeping and laundry to pet services, car detailing and personal fitness training.
The Waldorf Astoria tower will be located in downtown Miami near Brickell Ave., South Beach, Wynwood Art District, Design District and Miami Worldcenter.
- Minutes from the Miami International Airport
- Convenient to I-95 and I-395
- Brightline Trains — New trains transporting visitors from Miami to Orlando in 3 hours with expansion coming
- Metrorail and Metromover stations
Also near the Waldorf Astoria location is:
- The American Airlines Arena – NBA Miami Heat and year-round concerts
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Freedom Tower – Contemporary art museum
- Maurice A. Ferré Park – 30-acre public park
- Perez Art Museum – modern and international art
- Miami Bayside – Miami’s #1 visited attraction; shops, restaurants, bars
- Port of Miami – Largest cruise ship passenger port in the world
- Brickell City Centre – $1.05 billion shopping, dining, entertainment area
- Bayfront Park – 32-acre public park
The Waldorf Astoria Residences will offer open-concept designs, contemporary styling and high-end finishes. They’re available in 35-different-sized floor plans, each one unique, ranging in size from 500 to 13,000 sq. ft.
Choose from a selection of studios and one-to-four bedroom residences, all offering unobstructed views of the Miami skyline, Miami Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
Prices range from $700,000 to $35 million. Construction is expected to begin in spring 2022 and to be complete sometime in 2025.
If you are interested in learning more about Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.