Consisting of three towers of 8, 10 and 12 stories respectively, Tower 155 will be located in downtown Boca Raton and is being designed to become “Boca Raton’s trophy property.”
Spread throughout the three buildings will be a total of 170 decorator-ready condo residences with a wide selection of floor plans. A grand two-story lobby will greet residents and visitors. The common areas are being designed by world-renowned Interiors by Steven G.
Tower 155 will feature these amenities:
- Rooftop sundeck with hot tub, wading pool, bar, lounge area
- Rooftop fitness center and outdoor yoga studio
- Resort-style European covered cabanas
- First floor resort-style swimming pool, private cabanas
- Executive business lounge with conference room
- Clubroom with AV/sound system and entertainment area
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi in common areas
The property will have 24-hour security and will offer concierge and valet parking services.
The individual condos at Tower 155 will have lofty ceiling heights of 10 feet or more and spacious open floor plans. They’ll have ocean, city and park views and these elegant features:
- Elegant architectural details
- Smart building technology with access to concierge services
- Wi-Fi wireless thermostats with integrated smart controls
- Electronic and technology based unit design
- Porcelain tile throughout
- Customized color selections by owner for cabinets and floor
- Kitchen – European designer cabinetry, quartz countertops
- Bosch appliances
- Large walk-in closets
- Master bath – Frameless glass showers, quartz countertops
Tower 155 is located about 43 miles north of downtown Miami. Nestled between the beaches of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Palm Beach, Boca Raton boasts over five miles of golden beaches. It is one of the most affluent communities in South Florida.
Tower 155 residents will have easy access to just about everything imaginable ranging from prestigious beach and yacht clubs to tennis centers, golf courses, restaurants, the Town Center Mall, Mizner Park Mall and the renowned Boca Raton Museum of Art.
Compson Associates is the developer behind Tower 155. The 60-year-old company has built over 10,000 condominiums and over $2 billion in development projects.
Architect Vander Ploeg & Associates, Inc. has designed over 300 retail centers as well as numerous condominiums, hotels and office buildings.
Construction on Tower 155 is expected to begin in December 2015. It should be completed by summer 2017. However, the condos can be reserved now with a 10% deposit.
Choose from a variety of two- and three-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 1,155 sq. ft. to 2,426 sq. ft., including two-story townhomes and penthouses. Prices range from $565,000 to $2,000,000.
If you are interested in learning more about Tower 155, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.