A 21-story, all-glass condominium tower, Solemar Pompano Beach will have only 105 condo residences. Sporting a contemporary wavy design, the iconic building will span about three acres of prime beachfront land.
Its location on the coast of the Atlantic, just north of Fort Lauderdale, means residents will have spectacular ocean views to the east and expansive city views to the west.
Solemar Pompano Beach will feature verdant landscaping and a full host of luxury amenities and services including:
- Grand porte cochère with water feature
- Lobby with direct ocean view
- Screening room theater
- Curated collection of contemporary art throughout the property
- 2 pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Pool cabanas and food & beverage options
- 13,000 sq. ft. terraced green space with BBQ grills and covered pavilion with bar
- Spa treatment rooms offering on-demand spa services
- State-of-the-art fitness center with sauna and steam room
- Club room with multimedia and gaming table, and full catering kitchen
- Wine-tasting salon
- Personalized concierge services
- 24/7 valet parking
- On-premises security
The individual condo residences will be extremely spacious, ranging from 2,033 to 4,630 square feet. They’ll each have private terraces that add 300-900 sq. ft. of outdoor living space.
The condos will have contemporary, open-concept designs and every modern convenience including Smart technology. Kitchens will feature Italian cabinetry, waterfall countertops and high-end appliances.
The development team is made up of prominent companies including The Related Group (developer), Arquitectonica (architect) and Meyer Davis (interior designer).
The condos are available in a variety of two- and three-bedroom floor plans. There are also several lanai and penthouse residences available that have as many as five bedrooms.
The condos came on the market April 2020 at pre-construction prices starting at $1,550,000. Although the construction completion date listed in the contract is stated as 2024, an earlier completion date is anticipated.
If you are interested in learning more about Solemar Pompano Beach, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.