Two 26-story residential towers will soar above neighboring buildings and offer panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and skyline at Selene Oceanfront Residences. The high-rise will include 204 luxurious condos, direct beach access and a full complement of amenities:
- Covered porte cochere
- Elegantly appointed lobbies
- 5,300 sq. ft. restaurant space
- Lush landscaping, elegant plazas
- Elevated resort-style amenity deck
- 2 outdoor pools & spa with ocean views
- Poolside bar, cabanas, lounge, fire pits
- State-of-the-art fitness center & studio
- The Wave social room with TVs, fireplace, bar, billiards
- The Hub work-from-home space with conference room, cubicles
- Movie theater with reclining lounge chair seating
- Seasons gathering room with catering kitchen, event terrace
- Board room with AV equipment
- Dog park with washing station
- Full-service concierge
- 24-hour valet service
- On-site property management
The site where Selene Oceanfront Residences will be built sits between the Ritz-Carlton and the Four Seasons, putting it in very good company. The location is close to downtown Ft. Lauderdale and renowned Las Olas Boulevard with its many cafés, restaurants, shops, art galleries, and historic sights. Of course, there’s also 23 miles of beautiful beach to enjoy in sunny Ft. Lauderdale.
The condos at Selene Oceanfront Residences will have open-space floor plans, perfect for entertaining. They’ll feature full-height windows, sliding glass doors and 10-foot-deep terraces with ocean and city skyline views.
The kitchens will have gourmet, chef-inspired, stainless appliances, European cabinetry and quartz countertops. Buyers can choose one of the luxurious designer finish packages available or decorate on their own.
Construction on Selene Oceanfront Residences is expected to start in November 2021 and to be complete by early 2024.
Choose from two- and three-bedroom floor plans, ranging in size from 1,791 to 4,010 sq. ft. Many floor plans include a spacious den or family room. Pre-construction prices start at $899,000.
If you are interested in learning more about Selene Oceanfront Residences, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.