As its name implies, Peninsula on the Intracoastal is a residential waterfront community. It is a private, gated development with a total of 70 residences. It consists of 40 condos in a five-story building; 20 three-story townhomes; and 10 two-story townhomes.
Ideal as a primary residence or vacation home, Peninsula on the Intracoastal has a full complement of features:
- Heated resort-style pool and whirlpool overlooking the Intracoastal
- Pool pavilion with flat-screen TVs
- Wi-Fi throughout clubhouse and pool
- Music system throughout pool deck
- Outdoor entertainment area and grill
- Clubhouse with cyber café and kitchenette
- Full-circuit fitness center
- Media room with large flat-screen TV
The property is considered an excellent value being on the water, especially when compared to the cost of waterfront condos and townhomes in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Boaters will like that it’s just a five-minute boat ride to the Boynton Inlet, and there’s easy access to the neighboring marina right on the Intracoastal Waterway, which offers dry storage and dockage.
Boynton Beach is a beautiful coastal city about 50 miles north of Miami at the southern end of Palm Beach County. It offers a relaxed lifestyle and is known for its year-round sunshine, natural beauty, pristine beaches and great fishing.
Peninsula on the Intracoastal is centrally located in the heart of the Palm Beaches:
- Minutes from Manalapan’s renowned beaches
- Easy access to Palm Beach & Ft. Lauderdale International Airports
- Nearby shopping, dining & entertainment at Worth Ave., CityPlace & Clematis St.
- Delray Beach nightlife, arts, entertainment & elite shopping
- Abundant championship golf courses throughout the area
- A sportsman’s paradise as the home of the Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins, Florida Panthers & Ft. Lauderdale Strikers.
The residences at Peninsula on the Intracoastal come with upscale finishes. The kitchens have European-style wood cabinetry and granite countertops. Built in 2010, construction on the community is complete and its units are ready for occupancy. They previously were rentals but are now being converted to condos and sold.
The condos overlook the Intracoastal Waterway and range from two- to three-bedrooms, 1,478 to 1,804 square feet. Prices range from $630,000 to $810,000.
The townhomes are three- and four-bedrooms, ranging from 1,740 to 1,941 square feet. Prices range from $390,000 to $570,000. Preferred financing with just 20% down is available to qualified homebuyers.
The townhomes are three- and four-bedrooms, ranging from 1,740 to 1,941 square feet. Prices range from $390,000 to $570,000. Preferred financing with just 20% down is available to qualified homebuyers. If you are interested in learning more about Isis Downtown, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.