The design for One River Point is a work of art. Imagine two slender 60-story towers rising above a floating podium from which a waterfall cascades down 85 feet to a shimmering pool that appears to flow into the Miami River. Those two towers are joined again at the summit by a three-story skybridge, creating an iconic silhouette on the downtown skyline.
Already being hailed as Miami’s newest architectural statement, One River Point will have over 350 residences including an assortment of custom penthouses, skylofts and skyvillas. The development will be set in a private landscaped park on the Miami River.
One River Point will feature an impressive assortment of upscale amenities including:
- Floating four-story podium with cascading waterfall on the riverfront
- 8,000 sq. ft. signature waterfront restaurant and lounge set on the river promenade
- Infinity-edge oasis pool and lap pool crowning the landscaped floating podium
- Poolside café and restaurant with butler service
- Private poolside cabanas
- Medspa and indoor/outdoor wellness center with treatment rooms
- 6,000 sq. ft. fitness center managed by The Wright Fit
- 327 feet of prime downtown river frontage
- Boat docking and private support services on river
- Landscaped sculpture garden
- Pet park on the riverfront
- Children’s indoor and outdoor activity area
- Onsite central vault
- Rotating art exhibits by internal curator
- Temperature controlled secured art storage
In addition to these amenities, residence owners will be pre-approved for the members-only private Sky Club which will have the following features:
- 35,000 sq. ft. members-only club linking the two towers via a floating glass skybridge
- Exclusive glass elevators from the ground floor to club-level
- Three levels of club amenities including:
- 10,000 sq. ft. skybridge club garden and terrace
- Club suites for members’ guests
- Fine-dining restaurant, craft cocktail bar and cigar lounge
- Chef’s kitchen, temperature-controlled wine cellar and tasting room
- Private and public dining rooms
- Screening and media room
- Library and resident’s lounge
- Fully-wired business center with conference and private meeting rooms
One River Point will have a multi-level security program, white-glove concierge services, car and boat valet services, and a-la-carte in-residence dining and spa services.
The condo residences will feature open layouts with floor-to-ceiling glass walls. They’ll have 12 foot deep glass-enclosed outdoor living terraces that will offer broad vistas across the Miami River, the city skyline and to the Biscayne Bay beyond. The flooring will be made of honed stone and the kitchens will come with top-of-line Gaggenau appliance packages.
The location of One River Point is in proximity to everything Miami has to offer. The high-fashion and fine-dining experiences of Brickell City Centre are a short walk away. The diverse restaurants and bars of Miami’s burgeoning Riviera are close by, while the Arts and Cultural District, Miami’s Design District, and the cool creative community of Wynwood are all in close proximity.
South Beach is a few minutes’ drive away, and Miami International Airport can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car. One River Point is also perfectly located to access Miami’s major transportation links. The Metro Mover and South Miami Avenue run alongside the development.
The developer of One River Point is KAR Properties, which has holdings throughout the United States, Southeast Asia and Europe. The firm has bought, redeveloped and sold more than 3 million square feet of office, luxury mixed-use, and industrial space, and currently manages a portfolio of more than 2 million square feet.
The architect for One River Point is Rafael Viñoly, widely recognized as a visionary and as one of the world’s leading architects. He is known for creating original structures that transcend trends. Among his most notable buildings are the Tokyo International Forum; the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia; Carrasco International Airport in Montevideo, Uruguay; the Cleveland Museum of Art; and the University of Pennsylvania Penn Medicine – Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine.
Construction on One River Point is expected to begin in spring 2016 and should be complete in fall 2018.
The condos come with one to three bedrooms and range from 804 square feet to 1,917 square feet. They can be reserved now at preconstruction pricing.
Prices start at $651,240 and go up to $1,571,940.
If you are interested in learning more about One River Point, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.