Tampa’s newest condominium will soon be Marina Pointe. Offering a waterfront lifestyle with resort-like amenities and unabashed luxury, it will be part of a larger master-planned community spanning 52 acres. It will overlook a protected, deep-water yacht basin on Tampa Bay.
Marina Pointe will be located between the lively downtowns of both Tampa and St. Petersburg, offering residents easy access to shops, restaurants, bars and cafés. Boat owners will appreciate the ability to reach open bay waters via the state-of-the-art marina.
Whether as a primary residence or vacation home, Marina Pointe has much to offer in the way of amenities.
Indoor amenities include:
- Dramatic vaulted entry lobby
- Residents’ Pointe Club
- Bar and large screen TVs
- Private dining and entertaining room
- Catering kitchen
- Fully-equipped wellness center and yoga studio
- Virtual golf simulator
- Business center with conference room
- 2 guest suites available to owners
- Secured climate-controlled storage
Outdoor amenities include:
- Oversized, resort-style pool and deck
- Abundant, lush landscaping
- Secluded heated spa
- Gas fire pits
- Built-in day beds under shade trees
- Outdoor kitchen and dining
- Bocce court
- Covered pavilion with summer kitchens and grills
- Bicycle storage
- Several onsite restaurants and cafés
- Retail shops
- Available boat slips
The surrounding Marina Pointe community encompasses Pointe Park, ideal for watching the sunset, as well as miles of landscaped trails with access to parks and waterfront, and the marina with priority dock slips and marina services for residents.
The condos at Marina Pointe will be contemporary in style and spacious with open-concept designs that blend indoor and outdoor living.
Their features will include:
- Flow-through floorplans with 10’ ceiling heights
- Floor-to-ceiling glass walls and windows
- Open, expansive entertainment spaces
- Oversized balconies for year-round outdoor living
- Generous selection of premium flooring
- Gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances
- European-style cabinetry
- Waterfall-edge quartz countertops
- Washer and dryer
- Parking garage
Tampa is the third largest city in Florida – right after Miami and Orlando – with its own cruise and cargo port. The Tampa International Airport has non-stop flights to more than 90 destinations throughout North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe.
Tampa offers arts, culture, a lively nightlife, innovative restaurants and outdoor adventures. The world-famous beaches of St. Petersburg and Clearwater are also just minutes away. And Orlando’s renowned Walt Disney World and Universal Studios theme parks are only 70 miles east of the city.
The plans for Marina Pointe are to break ground on Phase 1 of the towers/townhomes by the end of 2019. The construction should be completed approximately 24 months later toward early 2022. The dates for the following two phases are to be determined.
Currently for sale at Marina Pointe are the 120 units in Phase 1. They include 113 condo residences and seven townhomes. The condos range in size from two bedrooms to four bedrooms and 1,831 sq. ft. to 3,157 sq. ft. Prices range from $749,000 to $2,399,000. Pricing on the townhomes is available upon request.
If you are interested in learning more about Marina Pointe, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.