Set on 1.8 acres facing the beach, Four Seasons Private Residences Fort Lauderdale will be a prestigious five-star, mixed-use property. Developed and designed by an international team of visionaries, it will include:
- 130 Four Seasons hotel rooms
- 48 hotel residences (eligible to be placed in the rental program)
- 42 private residences (traditional condos)
Four Seasons is a hospitality leader with a global network of quality properties. The Four Seasons Ft. Lauderdale will be no different. Its amenities will include:
- Lush gardens by landscape designer Fernando Wong
- Four Seasons signature restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating
- 3rd floor oceanfront terrace restaurant by Martin Brudnizki
- Oceanfront pool deck featuring 2 heated swimming pools
- Poolside cabanas and pool services
- Four Seasons spa
- Fitness studio
- Kids for All Seasons program
- 24-hour security
- Electric car charging ports
The services at Four Seasons, available a la carte to residents and visitors, will include car service to and from the airport, in-residence dining, in–residence spa services, business center assistance, butler services, personal trainers and even dog grooming services.
Both the hotel residences and the condo residences will have their own dedicated porte-cochere entrance, lobby with separate elevator core, and residents-only fitness center.
The Four Seasons condos and hotel residences will be delivered decorator-ready with Tara Bernerd–detailed kitchens and baths. They will all contain the following features, however, the hotel residences will be delivered fully furnished (owner chooses furniture package).
- Large terraces with glass railings, ocean & city views
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the residence
- Travertine stone flooring
- Custom-built closets
- Custom lighting design
- Kitchen appliances by Miele, Wolf or Subzero
- Kitchen fixtures by Dornbracht
- Bathrooms feature European custom cabinetry, Waterworks fittings and Lefroy Brooks soaking tub
Owners of the hotel residences will have the option of placing their home in the hotel’s rental program to generate revenue when they’re not there, helping to defray the costs of ownership. Or those owners can choose to live at the Four Seasons year-round as there are no living restrictions. The units are eligible for homestead tax exemption and reduced real estate taxes closer to 1.5% than 2%.
Four Seasons Residences Fort Lauderdale sits across from the Atlantic Ocean. It’s just a few steps to the beach. And it’s only a short drive to Las Olas Boulevard with its many shops and restaurants, as well as the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, and the Fort Lauderdale International Airport, just 10 minutes away.
But the reason most people come to Ft. Lauderdale is for its 23 miles of award-winning beaches with excellent deep sea fishing, yachting, snorkeling and diving. Port Everglades, one of the top three cruise ship ports in the world, is also just a few minutes’ drive.
Groundbreaking on the Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale is expected to occur in fall 2017. It should be complete approximately two years later in fall 2019. The hotel residences and traditional condos are now on the market at pre-construction prices.
The hotel residences come in floor plans with either one or two bedrooms. Prices range from $1,200,000 to $4,000,000.
The condominiums come with two to four bedrooms and range in price from $3,350,000 to $6,500,000. The hotel residences and condos can be reserved now with a 15% deposit.
If you are interested in learning more about Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.