Approximately 28 miles north of Miami, overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway and within easy walking distance of white sand beaches, is the new location selected for EDITION Residences, Fort Lauderdale. This boutique-sized waterfront oasis will encompass two 10-story buildings with a mere 65 condo residences offering exclusive, contemporary living.
The condos will have floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious private terraces with glass railings offering views of the ocean, Intracoastal Waterway or cityscape. They’ll also have gourmet kitchens with top-of-line appliances, European custom cabinetry and quartz countertops.
EDITION Residences Ft. Lauderdale will have an impressive array of upscale amenities including:
- Lounge with dine-in gourmet kitchen for private events
- Outdoor summer kitchen for entertaining
- Movie screening theater
- Conference room
- Landscaped floral and herb garden
- Rooftop terrace with dedicated entertainment zones
- Outdoor meditation walk with meditation bowls
- Private Intracoastal Waterway promenade
- Temporary yacht dockage
- Resort-style pool
- Gym and wellness center for Pilates, yoga, training, etc.
- Private treatment suites
- Relaxation sunbeds and private cabanas
- Hamman spa
- Infrared sauna
- Resort-style services and residence manager
- 24-hour security
- Valet, doorman and concierge
- Poolside food and beverage service
- Beachside chairs
Construction on EDITION Residences, Ft. Lauderdale is expected to begin in early 2023 with completion planned for summer 2025.
Currently available are floor plans with two to four bedrooms, spanning 1,710 sq. ft. to 2,940 sq. ft. Prices range from $2,265,000 to $4,785,000.
If you are interested in learning more about EDITION Residences, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.