The Aruba Condominium will be a $40 million development and one of the first new oceanfront condominiums being built along Volusia County’s coastline after a decade of inactivity in the area.
This property can be a second home or an investment that generates rent revenue. It will be located directly on the beach in Daytona Beach Shores, a delightful community located south of Daytona Beach.
While you’ll probably be spending much of your time at the beach, The Aruba Condominium offers plenty of amenities including:
- Luxuriously appointed lobby entrance
- Heated oceanfront resort-style pool
- Expansive pool decking with designer furniture
- Native Florida landscaping throughout property
- Designer-decorated resident club room
- Well appointed, state-of-the-art fitness center
The condos themselves also have many attractive features, including:
- Expansive wrap-around and covered balconies
- Stainless steel appliances including smooth cooktop range/self-cleaning oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Ceiling fans pre-wired in all bedrooms and family room
- Brushed nickel lighting fixtures and recessed lighting
- Luxury shower, dual vanity in owner’s suite
- Solid surface countertops in owner’s and guest bath
The Aruba Condominium offers 3 bedroom/2 bath condos and 4 bedroom/3 bath condos, all of which will have an ocean view. Of the 84 units, 60 will have direct ocean frontage and the other 24 can view the ocean from their large wrap-around balconies.
Daytona Beach Shores features the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west. The community is known for its beautiful beach, perfect for walking, bicycling and shell collecting.
The area is a favorite for boaters and fishermen. It’s near shopping and dining, and about an hour’s drive from the theme parks of Disney World, Epcot, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and more in Orlando.
In addition to its great drive-on beaches, nearby Daytona Beach is known as motorsports’ greatest venue: the Daytona International Speedway. Races like the annual Daytona 500 attract thousands to the area, and there’s plenty more coming soon that will likely add to those numbers:
- $400M amenity addition and upgrades to the Daytona International Speedway set to be completed in 2017.
- One Daytona will be located directly across from Daytona International Speedway. Currently in the first phase of construction, it will be a $1.2 billion, mixed-use development with hotels, restaurants, offices, apartments and retail space spanning nearly 200 acres and expected to draw 10 million people per year. Site work began in 2014. Vertical construction will start in early 2016.
Owners of condos at The Aruba Condominium will be allowed to rent out their units for a week rather than the usual 30-day minimum you find at most condos. A shortage of short-term condo rentals and pent-up demand for new inventorywill make Aruba’s condos attractive to investors.
The Aruba Condos range in square feet from 1,380 to 1,808, and prices at this pre-construction stage run from $375,000 to $679,000.
If you are interested in learning more about The Aruba Condominium, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.