72 Park will be a 22-story high-rise in the quiet, residential area of North Beach. It will have 206 modern condo residences that the owners will be able to use as a primary residence, a vacation home or as a rental property.
Short-term rentals will be allowed, which means owners can use the onsite management program or handle reservations on their own through a popular platform such as Airbnb, VRBO or Booking.com.
72 Park will feature over 64,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor amenities including:
- Resort-style pool, deck, open bar and cabanas
- Ground-floor restaurant headed by Michelin-star chef Carlo Mirarchi
- Restaurant, bar, lounge on 5th floor with indoor/outdoor seating
- Lush landscaping
- 24/7 co-working lounge, equipped with private pods
- State-of-the-art fitness center and yoga lounge
- High-speed fiber-optic wireless internet access throughout
- Kids’ playroom
- Private outdoor grill area for intimate group gatherings
- Access to nearby Miami Beach Tennis Center and Normandy Shores Golf Club
- Rooftop sun deck with large TV for movies & sporting event
- Grand, double-height lobby with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 24-hour reception desk
- 24-hour building security
- Multi-lingual concierge
- Free shuttle to private beach club area between 72nd & 73rd St.
The developer of 72 Park is Lefferts, known for 20 years of building quality condominiums, mixed-use developments and high-end retail spaces in New York and South Florida. The architect is Built Form, a full-service architectural firm with experience in hotels and a full range of multi-family housing properties. Finally, the designer is Urban Robot Associates, widely respected for its creative interiors that elevate the human experience.
North Beach, where 72 Parks is to be built, is a charming area, much less crowded and trafficked than South Beach. Instead of catering to tourists, the shops and restaurants are made for the locals. The beaches are beautiful and there’s a wide assortment of recreational, cultural, and dining opportunities. With a low-key vibe, the location is perfect for a primary residence or investment property.
Construction on 72 Park began summer 2022. Estimated completion is summer 2024.
Residences can be reserved now at preconstruction prices. Choose from condos with one to three bedrooms, ranging from 466 to 1,177 sq. ft.
All residences will be delivered fully furnished and ready for occupancy, whether through the rental program or for owners themselves. Prices start at $719,000.
If you are interested in learning more about 72 Park, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.