Destined to be a prestigious private residential development, 2000 Ocean will be a 40-story glass tower with just 64 exclusive condos, all offering exquisite views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway.
The amenities at 2000 Ocean will be exceptional. They’ll include:
- 2 pools overlooking the ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Private pool cabanas, lounges and outdoor dining
- Exclusive beach cabanas, lounges, umbrellas and a fireplace
- Freestanding spa pavilion with treatment rooms, steam bath, ice room
- Yoga studio opening onto a bamboo garden
- Curated gardens by landscape architect Sasaki Associates
- Commissioned piece in garden by David Harber
- Tranquility garden with lemon trees
- Oceanfront curated art library with garden views
- Oceanside cafe and juice bar managed by The Wright Fit
- Catering kitchen
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking gardens
- Sunset Terrace – private function room facing garden
- Private function room facing Atlantic Ocean
- Indoor theater and entertainment room
Additionally, residents and guests will have access to an impressive array of services that include:
- Full-service valet parking
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour lobby attendant
- Pool service
The condos at 2000 Ocean will be extraordinarily large with floor plans ranging from three to five bedrooms and from 2,913 sq. ft. to 5,832 sq. ft.
The residences will have 10-foot ceilings and private elevator landings. Floor-to-ceiling glass walls will maximize views and create seamless indoor/outdoor experiences. The condos will have
- East- and west-facing terraces
- Monterrey marble flooring throughout including terraces
- Smart Home features
- Walk-in closets
- All stone custom Minotti Cucine kitchens
- Fully integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Custom Minotti Cucine full-slab stone master bath
- Agape floating bathtubs with Intracoastal Waterway view in master bath
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures and accessories in all bathrooms
2000 Ocean is located on Hallandale Beach, which is nestled between Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Best known for its beautiful beaches, it also offers world-class dining and shopping at locations such as Bal Harbour Shoppes, Aventura and Las Olas Boulevard. Also, The Village at Gulfstream, just a few miles away, has restaurants, shops, entertainment, casinos and horse racing.
2000 Ocean is close to the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades, where the cruise ships dock.
Construction on 2000 Ocean will begin in early 2018 and should be complete by summer 2020. The 64 residences can be reserved now at pre-construction prices.
The condos start at $2,800,000 for the three-bedroom, three-bath units and go up to $9,000,000+ for the five-bedroom, five-bath units.
If you are interested in learning more about 2000 Ocean, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.