Construction Update: Sotogrande at Cap Cana
Construction is proceeding with lightning speed at Sotogrande at Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic. The development is on schedule to be completed by the end of 2010.
Here’s what you’ll find at Sotogrande at Cap Cana:
- Studios, lofts, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums with terrace, kitchen, closet, and bathroom
- Sotogrande condos are delivered fully furnished (except electronics (tv, dvds)
- Located in front of Juanillo Beach, between Jack Nicklaus Las Iguanas Golf Course and Trump Condo Hotel
- Sotogrande is the ONLY property at Cap Cana with Beach front and Golf views
- Private pool, private beach, parking and rental program available
- Sotogrande purchases include a Caleton Beach Membership if the property costs less than $1 million (valued at $25,000). If the property costs more than $1 million, it includes a Punta Espada Membership (valued at $75,000 ).
- Sotogrande at Cap Cana is a joint venture between Sotogrande in Spain, NH Hotel Group, Caja Duero Bank and the Hazoury family (owners of Cap Cana)
Below are photos of Sotogrande at Cap Cana taken in August 2010, as construction nears completion.
If you are interested in learning more about Sotogrande, please request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.