With plans to open before September 2022, The Elser Hotel & Residences will be a contemporary, resort-like property located in downtown Miami, a vibrant and rich community with access to cultural, entertainment, sports and beach destinations. It will consist of a single 49-story tower containing 646 luxury residences. The building layout includes:
- Lower floors – garage, ground-level lobby, cocktail bar and restaurant, café, shared office space
- Floors 9 to 10 – building amenities
- Floors 11 to 13 – developer’s headquarters and office space
- Floors 14 to 49 – residences for sale
Owners at The Elser Hotel & Residences will have access to a full complement of upscale amenities such as:
- Lobby with cocktail bar and restaurant by Jaguar Sun®
- 19,000 sq. ft. amenity deck overlooking Biscayne Bay
- 2-level gym, fitness studio, yoga deck and sauna
- Curated art and green walls throughout all common areas
- 132 ft. resort style pool with private lounge areas
- 16 ft. poolside screening LED wall
- Lawn with theater
- Sky entertainment lounge & grilling terrace
- Temperature-controlled oversized swim spa
- Owners lounge with catering kitchen
- 2-level coworking lab and 11 conference rooms
- Coffee lounge by Cafe Domino®
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- The latest Smart building technology
- Access-controlled entry points throughout
- 24/7 concierge
- Valet parking
The individual residences at the Elser will be delivered fully furnished, ready for occupancy or for placement in the onsite rental program. They’ll have private balconies offering stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline. Flooring will be porcelain wood-grain tile throughout. Kitchens will have Italian imported kitchen cabinetry, quartz counters and Frigidaire stainless-steel appliances.
The Elser Hotel & Residences has a prime location in downtown Miami that is within one to three miles mile of the FTX Arena, Arsht Center for Performing Arts, Bayfront Park, Bayside Marketplace, Mary Brickell Village and numerous other shopping, dining, cultural and entertainment venues.
Owners will have the option of participating in The Elser’s short-term rental program professionally managed by an operator with no rental restrictions. All short-term rentals, which are less than six months, must be managed by the designated operator. There will be no Airbnb rentals and similar platforms permitted.
Leases of greater than six months may be done by the unit owner up to two times per year, and for no less than six months in length.
Construction of The Elser Hotel & Residences is already well underway. Completion is expected soon with occupancy to take place by September.
Residences are available in studio and one-to-three-bedroom floorplans, ranging from 400 – 1,300 square feet. Prices start at in the $600,000’s and go up to $1,525,000.
If you are interested in learning more about The Elser Hotel & Residences, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.