A five-star marina resort, One Particular Harbour by Margaritaville Resorts at The Pointe will be part of a $250 million community featuring the most luxurious residences in downtown Nassau.
The property will consist of two, eight-story towers. The bottom six floors of One Particular Harbour will be condo hotel units that are entered into the rental program whenever they’re not being used by their owners. Owners will share in the revenue generated.
The top two floors will be condos that don’t get placed into the rental program. So buyers can choose whether they’d prefer a condo hotel or a condo.
A total of 126 residences are for sale, all of them offering unobstructed harbor and ocean views, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
Adjacent to One Particular Harbour will be the Margaritaville Beach Resort hotel, named after the Jimmy Buffett song. Both properties will be run by the same operator and owners at One Particular Harbour will have complimentary access to all of its amenities.
One Particular Harbour’s amenities include:
- First-class reception lobby with library and lounge
- Café and bakery
- Infinity pool
- Hot tub
- Outdoor fire pit area and kitchen
- Children’s playground
- Fitness center
Margaritaville Beach Resort will have the following features and amenities:
- 8 restaurants including signature Margaritaville restaurant and bar
- Preferred berthing rights at the private, deep-water marina (more below)
- Fashionable Park Avenue shopping
- World-class, full-service spa
- Private beach access with cabanas and chaise lounges
- Large water park with lazy river, surf simulator, water slide, Blue Hole pools and access to more pools and sports facilities
- Entertainment options including bowling, movie theater, video gaming and more
Additionally, owners and renters will have access to room service, concierge service, valet parking and more. The property will have 24-hour manned security and CCTV surveillance monitoring.
The Point Marina, also a part of the community, will have 45 slips, able to accommodate boats up to 150 ft. It will also include services such as private dining, transportation to and from the dock slip, 24-hour manned security and dockside wi-fi.
The Marina’s central location is surrounded by the 700 islands of The Bahamas, making it the perfect jumping-off point for island hopping, fishing or diving.
Residents of One Particular Harbour will have access to the marina and also an opportunity to join The Yacht Club at the Pointe Marina, which will offer a luxury dining experience and other amenities.
One Particular Harbour has a central location with views of the marina and access to the famous white sand beaches of The Bahamas, as well as various dining options and duty-free shops.
The city’s international airport is just a few miles from the property and offers daily non-stop flights to and from major cities in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Each residence at One Particular Harbour will come with luxurious, tropical-style furnishings and finishes including:
- Solid core timber doors
- State-of-the-art smart locking system
- Wood-look porcelain floor throughout interior
- Private, glassed balcony with chairs and loungers
- Advanced technology features for Wi-Fi and plasma HD TVs
Kitchens will have:
- Luxury, stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen cabinetry with stylish hardware
- Hard surface counter tops
- Tile back-splash in kitchens, vanity and bathroom
- Bar stools (where kitchen includes an island) and pendants
- Kitchen under-counter light fixtures
Construction has begun on One Particular Harbour and should be complete by spring 2020.
Floor plans include studios and a variety of one- to four-bedroom units.
The residences range in size from 401 sq. ft. to 3,649 sq. ft. Prices range from $365,000 to $6,000,000+ (final price depends on the number of bedrooms).
If you are interested in learning more about One Particular Harbour, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.