The Grove Resort & Waterpark is Orlando’s newest condo hotel. A 2.1 million square foot development located on Lake Austin Reserve, it’s just minutes from Disney and Universal theme parks.
Designed in a contemporary Mediterranean style, The Grove Resort spans 115 acres. And spread among 16 interconnected buildings, the property has 878 condo hotel residences.
As a condo hotel, owners of the Grove Resort & Waterpark will have the option to participate in a professionally-managed rental program when they’re not using their residence. The revenue generated will help defray the costs of their ownership. Additionally, as a condo hotel, all upkeep and maintenance will be handled by the rental management company.
The Grove Resort & Waterpark was built in 2008 but was never occupied. During the financial crisis, the owners defaulted and the property reverted to the lender. New owners purchased the development last year and invested approx. $105 million to update and upgrade the property.
Now that the renovation is complete, The Grove Resort & Waterpark spectacular amenities:
- Giant $20 million water theme park
- 3 large pools
- Full-service spa that services guests in the spa, poolside and in-room
- 3 large restaurants serving American and international cuisine
- Lobby bar
- 4,000 sq. ft. full bar and grill at the water park
- Full-service spa
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Boat/fishing dock with lake-related water sports – kayak/canoe/peddle board/electric motor boat tours/fishing/etc.
- Pool lounge
- Beautiful four-star quality lobby
- Grab-n-go convenience store/deli/sundry shop
- Meeting space of 7,500 sq. ft., perfect for corporate retreats, weddings & reunions
- Arcade with fun and games for all ages
Additionally, The Grove Resort & Waterpark now has its own $20 million water park with the following features:
- The Flow Rider, a dual-sided wave simulator for surfing
- Large lagoon-style pool with beach entry
- Interactive water-play activities with two water slides and large waterfall
- Shallow kiddie pool
- Lazy river water canal with cascading waterfalls
- 4,000 sq. ft. bar and grill
As a condo hotel, The Grove Resort & Waterpark offers the types of services you’d expect from an upscale resort including daily housekeeping, valet parking, concierge, daycare facility and 24-hour security.
The individual condo hotel units have been upgraded from their original construction.
The units are delivered fully furnished and include fully equipped kitchens. Everything from flooring to the appliances is upscale. They include:
- GE stainless steel appliances
- Granite kitchen and bathroom counter tops
- Large bath tubs
- Crown molding in living room and master bedroom
- Private, screened in balconies
- Central air conditioning and heating
- State-of-the-art electronic entry-lock security system
- Wireless high-speed Internet service
The Grove Resort and Spa has an excellent location close to attractions, shopping venues, dining options and nightlife. It is also near these world-class theme parks:
- Walt Disney World entrance – 05 minutes
- Magic Kingdom – 17 minutes
- Disney Hollywood Studios – 19 minutes
- Epcot Center – 16 minutes
- Animal Kingdom – 14 minutes
- Blizzard Beach – 15 minutes
- Universal Studios – 30 minutes
The condo hotel will be managed by Paramount Hospitality Management, an established veteran of the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years.
The developer of The Grove Resort & Waterpark, BTI Partners, is one of Florida’s leading residential real estate land owners and developers, in business for over 25 years.
Condo hotel units at The Grove Resort & Waterpark are for sale now and are available for immediate usage. Choose from a variety of two- to three-bedroom floorplans, ranging in size from 1,265 to 1,544 square feet.
Prices start in the high $300,000’s. Seller financing is now available for quick closings.
If you are interested in learning more about The Grove Resort & Waterpark, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.