A mixed-use, master-planned, billion-dollar, resort-community in Orlando, Sunset Walk will have a variety of residential options. Embassy Suites, a Hilton brand, will be a condo hotel with five buildings and 300 total condo hotel units.
It will feature the following amenities:
- On-site restaurant & lounge
- Free made-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary evening reception
- High speed Internet & cable TV
- Fitness center
- Grocery mart
Embassy Suites will be part of the Sunset Walk community and have access to its amenities:
- Promenade offering 15+ amazing restaurants
- Live entertainment throughout the resort 7 days a week
- Island H20 Waterpark (17 water slides, lazy river, wave pool & 20% discount
- 12 screen movie grille
- Ford’s Garage Car Shows
- Artesian market
Owners at the Embassy Suites get free membership to The Oasis Beach Club, giving them access to its many amenities including:
- Mango Moon Bar & Grill (20 big-screen TV’s)
- Luna’s Hideaway (Kids’ water feature)
- Zero-entry pool
- White sandy beach area
- Group event pavilion building
Embassy Suites owners can also use the amenities at the Margaritaville Hotel in Sunset Walk:
- Access to Margaritaville Hotel entertainment & events
- The Margaritaville store
- Margaritaville dog park (Barkaritaville)
- Bonkers Comedy Club
- Provisions at the convenience store at Margaritaville
- St. Somewhere Spa
- Car rental on site
Of course, with a prime Orlando location, owners will also have proximity to quite a few other attractions, such as world-class theme parks (Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, etc.), and numerous other entertainment, shopping and dining venues.
As Embassy Suites will be a condo hotel, owners will have the option of participating in the onsite management rental program to earn rent revenue. They’ll benefit not only from the two-million loyal Margaritaville followers, but also from the 110 million Hilton Honors members who have access to rentals at the property via the Hilton Honors reservation system.
Currently, the developer is trying to close out the fifth and final building of Embassy Suites and offering some attractive incentives including:
- Owners will be guaranteed a 7% lease back for their first year after closing.
(Owners can use their unit, but in computing the guaranteed monthly return, a rental value will be established for their visit, and that amount will be deducted accordingly).
- $10,000 will be applied to closing costs.
- This offer expires June 30th, 2023, at 3pm.
With those incentives, these units will sell out quickly. Prices start in the mid-$400,000s. Choose from studios and one- or two-bedroom units.
If you are interested in learning more about Embassy Suites, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.