From the first day E11EVEN Miami night club opened its doors, it’s been a celebrity magnet, bringing in the biggest names in music both as performers and patrons including Drake, Miley Cyrus, Usher, Nicky Jam, Daddy Yankee, The Chainsmokers, G-Eazy, Halsey, Nicki Minaj, Leo DiCaprio and Sting, to name just a few. Now E11EVEN plans to replicate that success and expand its brand to include its first condo hotel.
E11EVEN Miami Residences & Hotel will be a Las Vegas-themed condo tower in Miami’s West Park District, adjacent to E11EVEN® Miami night club. It will stand 65 stories tall and will have 375 upscale residences.
Everything about the property is being designed to excite and impress residents and guests. It will feature smart-building technology with a custom E11EVEN app that connects residents to the property’s concierge services and amenities. Common areas will showcase museum-quality curated fine art. The residential lobby space will feature an eye-popping, ultra-modern design.
E11EVEN will have five-star quality amenities including:
- Club E11EVEN Bar & Lounge
- 5-star gourmet food hall experience
- Casino-style sports lounge
- Miami’s first Chopra Spa & Studio (from wellness guru Dr. Deepak Chopra)
- E11EVENDay Club and pool on 11th floor, 20,000 sq. ft. with cabanas
- E11EVEN’s rooftop dining experience
- E11EVEN Beach Club, 300 ft. of exclusive, pristine beach
Residents at E11EVEN will also enjoy access to exceptional hospitality services including a concierge, 24/7 room service, massages and treatments at Chopra Spa, 24-hour complimentary valet, house car and dog walking services.
The site for E11EVEN is in the Park West District, a popular Miami destination that includes a 30-acre illuminated park under a newly constructed iconic bridge. It is centrally located within Miami’s exciting downtown area close to all the city has to offer:
- Phillip & Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Pérez Art Museum Miami
- American Airlines Arena
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Art galleries, nightlife, and culture in the Wynwood District
- World-class nightlife venues
- Plenty of chef-driven restaurants
- Brickell City Centre Shops
- Multiple breweries
Residence owners at E11EVEN condo hotel will be able to use their home whenever they’d like. When they’re not onsite, they will have the option of placing their unit into the Hotel Management Program and earning revenue to offset their ownership costs.
The construction schedule for E11EVEN is expected to begin by the end of 2021. It will take approximately two years to build, aiming for completion in or around December 2023. The condo hotel residences can be reserved now in this pre-construction phase.
Prices start at $386,000* for studios delivered fully furnished. Buyers can also choose from one- and two-bedroom floor plans and penthouses.
* Prices are subject to change without notice as the number of units reserved increases.
If you are interested in learning more about E11even, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.