Blue World Voyages offers the unique opportunity to own a luxury vacation home aboard a private cruise ship that’s continually traveling the world. Wake up to new scenery outside your balcony every few days.
The developer is converting an existing 900-passenger ship into a 350-cabin vessel. Of those cabins, 40 will be made into spacious residences and sold to individual owners. The other 310 cabins are being retained by the developer to be rented out to guests. Once the ship is refitted to its new capacity, it will be able to accommodate up to 100 owners and 425 cruise passengers.
Owners of one of the Blue World’s residences will be able to use their vacation home whenever they’d like. And when they’re not on board, they can choose to place it in the rental program to receive revenue that will help cover their ownership costs.
Blue World will be a floating resort with a full complement of upscale amenities. It will have 12 decks. The top two decks will be reserved only for the residents and will include an open deck terrace, lounge, bar and concierge service.
Other amenities and activities that will be open to everyone onboard the ship will include:
- 4 signature restaurants
- Wine- and food-pairing lounge and juice bar
- Cooking demonstration kitchens
- Functional training gym, fitness equipment, bike fitting station, batting cages and golf and soccer simulators
- State-of-the-art yoga, fitness classes, spinning and TRX studios
- Hank Haney onboard state-of-the-art golf school
- Full-service spa and wellness facility
- Sea-water lap pool complete with cabanas
- Educational programs, cultural learning guest lectures
- Onboard shows, events and evening entertainment
- Casino (limited to tables)
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Locally guided shore excursions
The onboard services are comparable to any five-star resort:
- Personal concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-hour butler service
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour medical staff
Owners of Blue World can choose either a classical or contemporary design for their home. The residences are being professionally designed by Juan Poggi Design known for its innovative approach and Tomas Tillberg Design International, one of the most respected names in maritime design.
Blue World will have one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences. All residences will be delivered turnkey. All furniture, wall coverings, floor coverings, décor, silverware, linens, comforters, blankets, pillows and towels are included.
Prices start at $2,350,000. Construction on the ship is scheduled to begin mid-2020 and to be complete for its maiden voyage by fall 2021.
If you are interested in learning more about Blue World Voyages, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.