Can you list the items that are typically covered by HOA fees in a condo hotel?
Of course, every condo hotel is a little bit different, but generally the monthly HOA fees, or Home Owner Association dues include the following:
- Electricity, water, gas, sewer, and air conditioning for individual condo hotel unit
- Electricity, water, gas and sewer for common areas
- Building reserves to maintain the common areas
- Landscaping and grounds keeping
- Insurance coverage for common areas
- Property security
- Pest control
- Fire alarm/sprinkler systems maintenance
- Parking use fee and maintenance
- Window washing
- Pool area maintenance
- Budget and owner management and administrative services
The above question was submitted via e-mail by a visitor to www.condohotelcenter.com. The answer was prepared by Joel Greene, a licensed real estate broker with Condo Hotel Center which specializes in the sale of condo hotel units and fractional ownerships in private residence clubs.