Il Lago at Cap Cana, Condos in the Dominican Republic
Prices Start at $302,000
April 27, 2017
A few years ago, my wife and I were looking for a quick getaway, a one-week vacation. Jackie wanted somewhere sunny and scenic where she could relax on the beach, reading a good book and drinking piña coladas until sunset.
My needs were much simpler. I wanted somewhere that wasn’t going to cost the equivalent of a new Lexus.
Based on the recommendation of friends, we chose to go to the Dominican Republic. The flights were cheap and the travel time was slightly over two hours from Miami.
We ended up having a wonderful time. We were dazzled by the beauty of the beaches and the warmth of the people. The food was delicious and we felt like we truly were in Paradise.
My reason for telling you about our brief vacation is that today’s featured property is located in the Dominican Republic in the same area Jackie and I visited. So I speak from personal experience when I say, I know you’ll love it. Read on for details.
An Exclusive Residential Community
Cap Cana is a master-planned, gated, multi-use luxury resort and real estate community located adjacent to the Punta Cana International Airport on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean. And right in the middle of Cap Cana, will be the exclusive residential community of Il Lago at Cap Cana.
It will contain 138 luxury condominium suites in nine buildings surrounding a gorgeous lake. It will be located only a few steps from the spectacular Juanillo Beach and two Jack Nicklaus signature designed golf courses, Punta Espada and Las Iguanas.
Luxury Features and Amenities
Il Lago at Cap Cana will include the following features:
- A central lake for kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding
- Swimming pool
- Club house
- Sports area
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Children’s entertainment center
- 24-hour security
A path leads straight from Il Lago to a white sand beach and the well-known Juanillo Beach is only about a third of a mile from the property.
The condo buildings feature contemporary architecture with lavish interior finishes. The individual units have large windows offering spectacular views of the central lake.
A Fabulous Location
The Dominican Republic, a spectacular island paradise and home of Cap Cana, is nestled between the islands of Cuba and Puerto Rico in the heart of the Caribbean and only 670 miles southeast of Florida.
Located on the eastern shores of the Dominican Republic, Cap Cana is an exclusive private community with all the attributes of an ecological wonderland. Home to miles of pristine beaches, towering cliffs, golf, an equestrian center, an eco-adventure park and a bustling marina.
Let me describe a few of these amenities in more detail:
- Golf: Las Iguanas Golf Course, a Jack Nicklaus course (under construction), is minutes from Il Lago and Punta Espada, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, is only two miles away. It is widely recognized as the best golf course in the Caribbean with eight oceanfront holes and 15 of its 18 holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea.Punta Cana also has more than a dozen pro-level golf courses and has hosted the PGA Champions Tour three times. The golf courses have been designed by some of the world’s best golf course architects: Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, PB Dye, Gary Player, and Tom Fazio.
- Marina: The biggest inland marina in the Caribbean, Cap Cana Marina is the perfect place to park your yacht or find a ship to take you on a tour of the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Equestrian Center: Los Establos is a new community for horse lovers. It revolves around an equestrian park that will soon include an indoor arena for events such as polo, jumping, reining and dressage, all with the necessary international certifications to host international competitions.
- Other Activities: Cap Cana also offers opportunities for world-class fishing, polo, sailing, eco-trail hiking, zip-lining, horseback riding and cave expeditions.
Prices Start at $302,000
Construction on Il Lago started in March 2017, so it’s just getting underway.
The planned schedule is for construction to be complete by December 2018. The first phase of Il Lago will include 51 condos scattered among four buildings, and those are what can be reserved today at first tier pricing for just a short while.
The condos range from one to three bedrooms and 1,107 sq. ft. up to 4,021 sq. ft. for the largest penthouse. Prices range from $302,000 to $1,236,000.
I’ve got lots more details in my data sheet, which you can request at the link below.
A Tropical Paradise
This is the first time I’ve had something to offer in the Dominican Republic for several years, so I’m genuinely excited about Il Lago and the opportunity it provides for a luxurious second home in a tropical paradise.
Here’s a photo of Jackie and me there a few years ago. Don’t we look happy and relaxed? I’d love to say that’s because the Dominican Republic is a wonderful destination, which it is, but really it’s because we left the kids at home with my in-laws.
Again, you can get my detailed data sheet on Il Lago at Cap Cana here. Or, if you’re looking for a Florida condo or other real estate investment opportunity, please feel free to give me a call. I have lots of information and insights about what’s on the market, and it’s my pleasure to share.
Have a sunny day!