Conrad, a luxury hospitality brand renowned across five continents, brings its elite resort lifestyle to Fort Lauderdale Beach with the five-star Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach Residences. This eye-catching, 24-story oceanfront property is located on a prime two-acre block overlooking the beach.
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach has two towers, 6 and 24 stories, connected from three stories above ground level to the sixth floor pool deck by a dramatic glass-encased area. The building’s design maximizes views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway.
A total of 290 units with 36 different floor plans, Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach consists of 109 traditional condo residences and 181 condo hotel units. Residences are on floors 18-24. All condo hotels are on floors 6-17.
The property has the following features and amenities:
- Grand porte cochere entrance with sculpture by Peter Stromberg
- Dramatic lobby with lounge & mixology bar
- Signature Mediterranean restaurant overlooking the ocean
- 20,000 sq. ft. pool deck with pool, whirlpools and cabanas
- Poolside restaurant and bar
- Private beach club
- Private beach concierge services
- 4,000 sq. ft. fitness center with ocean views
- Conrad Wellness Spa, full service
- Gourmet market with wine, coffee, patisserie and sundries
- Resort retail store
- High-speed internet throughout building and on beach
- 20,000 sq. ft. conference facilities and event space
- Private owners’ lounge in the Beach Villa Tower
- Commissioned artwork throughout the building
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach will also offer a full complement of services including 24-hour valet service, beach service, room service, twice daily housekeeping and complimentary laundry service.
Each of the condo hotel units will be delivered fully furnished and designer finished. They’ll have spacious private balconies, gourmet kitchens, IMAX 80” projection theaters and many other upscale features.
Owners of the studio and one-bedroom condo hotel units will have the option of participating in a leaseback program and receiving a steady income.
The condo residences will also have oversized balconies and gourmet kitchens with Subzero refrigerators and Wolf cooktops. Buyers will have the option of selecting finishes and furniture packages. They’ll also be able to decide whether they want to live year-round in their condo or participate in the residential rental program. They must purchase the condo hotel furniture package if they want to put their condo in the rental program.
The units, both traditional condos and condo hotels, include studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom floor plans. They range from 499 sq. ft. to 1,749 sq. ft. Prices range from $389,900 to $1,595,900.
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach has a fabulous location. Located in the heart of Ft. Lauderdale Beach on the Atlantic Ocean, it’s just few minutes’ drive to downtown Ft. Lauderdale and I-95. It is also near the city’s vibrant cultural and arts district, galleries, fine arts museums and performing arts venues showcasing stellar performances of music, dance and drama.
Shopping and entertainment opportunities abound: upscale boutiques, restaurants, lounges, movie theaters and the famed Las Olas Boulevard. Also nearby are numerous high-end shopping centers and outlet malls.
The area’s biggest attraction is its 23 miles of golden beaches with exceptional deep sea fishing, yachting, snorkeling and diving. It is also near Port Everglades, one of the top three cruise ship ports in the world. The nearest airports are:
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport – 10 minutes
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport – 15 minutes
- Miami International Airport – 40 minutes
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach is expected to open in the fall of 2016. The condo residences and condo hotel units are currently being sold in advance of that date.