Turnberry Ocean Club will be a 54-story contemporary tower with shimmering glass sides. Sliced into the building at four places will be landscaped terraces and sky lobbies. A dramatic entrance with multiple water features will welcome guests into a three-story glass lobby offering spectacular ocean views.
The tower will have just 154 flow-through residences, the smallest of which is 3,110 sq. ft. Because of their large size, there will only be four units per floor. Each one will have panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. Also available for purchase will be 31 poolside cabanas.
Turnberry Ocean Club will have the beach and ocean just outside its back doors. Additionally, residents will enjoy the following luxury amenities:
- Lobby-level infinity pool with full poolside service
- Bar and restaurant
- Bar and reading lounge
- Theater/screening room, seating 18 people
- Club – children’s multi-purpose playroom
- Indoor/outdoor dining room with catering kitchen
- High speed Internet in all common areas
- 24/7 valet and security personnel
- Full-time multi-lingual concierge service
The Turnberry Ocean Club’s cornerstone will be a three-story clubhouse on floors 30, 31 and 32. Called the Sky Deck, each level will have its own attractions:
- Sunrise and sunset cantilevered swimming pools
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Four day cabanas
- Outdoor pool bar
- Outdoor sky theater area
- Indoor, oceanfront fitness center
- Outdoor, oceanfront open-air gym
- Yoga and Pilates studio
- Locker rooms with steam showers and saunas
- Nail and blow-dry salon
- Revitalization spa with relaxation lounge
- Four treatment rooms including a private couple’s suite
- Spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas with catering kitchen
- Sunset lounge and social room with indoor and outdoor bar
- Outdoor pet retreat and dog walk area
In total, Turnberry Ocean Club will have six full floors of amenities!
The individual residences will be as grand as the building itself. They will come in a variety of floor plans with up to six bedrooms.
Over-sized balconies will look out into the ocean and Intracoastal Bay. Some balconies will also include summer kitchens. And some of the units will also have quarters for staff along with their own private service entrance.
The kitchen and master bath will have Snaidero Italian custom cabinetry with exotic imported stone countertops. All kitchen appliances will be top-of-the-line Gaggenau brand.
Perfectly located between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Sunny Isles Beach has its own 2.5 mile beach. It is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west.
Turnberry Ocean Club will be just minutes from world-class shopping at Bal Harbour Shops and the immense Aventura Mall. The area also boasts numerous restaurants with world-class chefs.
Residents will be able to enjoy days filled with outdoor activities, from bike trails in Oleta State Park to nearby golf and tennis. In the evenings, it’s just a short drive to South Beach or to Miami’s thriving arts and culture scene in Wynwood, Design District and various nearby venues for performing arts.
The developer for Turnberry Ocean Club is Beach Club Acquisition LLC, an affiliate of Turnberry Associates, one of the country’s most highly regarded real estate developers. Carlos Zapata is the design architect. Jan Clausen CCID will be doing the interior design for the property.
Buyers at Turnberry Ocean Club are currently being offered a unique incentive. They will receive a one-year free membership at the nearby Turnberry Isle Resort & Golf Club.
That Mediterranean-style resort is set on 300 gorgeous acres in Aventura and includes the following:
- 2 Raymond Floyd-designed 18-hole championship golf courses
- A 25,000 sq. ft., 21 treatment room, full service spa and salon
- State-of-the-art fitness center, cycling studio and aerobics studio
- 3 swimming pools and 1,600 foot long lazy river
- 18 private cabanas and poolside grill
- 4 restaurants and 5 bars
- Onsite chef’s garden
- Tennis center with 4 clay hydrocourts and pro shop
- 40,000 sq. ft. conference center with grand ballroom
- Beach Club with kayak, jet skis and paddle board rentals
- Kids’ Connection recreation program
- Turnberry Marina for charters plus 8 additional tennis courts
- 2.9 mile jogging trail
The above amenities are all in addition to the ones offered at Turnberry Ocean Resort.
Construction on Turnberry Ocean Resort is expected to begin by the end of this year with anticipated completion in mid-2018. The condo residences can be reserved now with a 20% deposit.
Prices start at $4,150,000. The penthouse interiors contain 10,750 square feet, plus 8,410 of additional space outdoors. There are only two penthouses in the development and they are priced at $35 million.
If you are interested in learning more about Turnberry Ocean Club, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.