A curved apex and rippling glass facade will form the 70-story tulip-shaped Okan Tower soon to be constructed in downtown Miami. It will be a mixed-use building that includes:
- 293 hotel suites by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- 236 condo hotel residences
- 149 private condo residences with 1-3 bedrooms
- 4 premium duplex-style penthouse residences
- 64,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space
- Numerous amenity and entertainment levels
The developer is Okan Group, founded in 1972 by billionaire Turkish developer Bekir Okan. The company is building Okan Tower with its own equity and hopes to appeal to international investors “looking for value opportunities.”
The 236 condo hotel residences at Okan Tower are the focus here. However, additional information about the private condo and penthouse residences is available upon request.
Owners of the condo hotel residences will be permitted to use their unit a maximum of 150 days per year and then have the option of placing them in Hilton’s rental program for which they’ll receive a portion of the revenue generated, offsetting the cost of ownership.
Owners will have access to all of the Hilton’s five-star amenities including:
- 3 swimming pools including a sky pool on the 70th floor
- Pool bar with outdoor lounges and cabanas
- Private movie theater screening room
- Full-service spa with Turkish Hammam, whirlpools
- State-of-the-art health & fitness center
- Party and event room
- Multi-purpose room with chef and gastro kitchen
- Fully-staffed Kids’ Club area
- Sunset roof deck
- Co-working spaces and business center
- Multiple restaurants for day and evening dining
- Private owners’ wine cellar and cigar room
- Private lounge and social areas for residents only
- 24-hour security, concierge and front-desk reception
The condo hotel residences at Okan Tower will feature open-concept designs, stylish finishes and fixtures throughout and exquisite attention to detail, such as:
- 10 ft. ceiling heights
- Floor-to-ceiling windows limitless views
- Glass-lined balconies
- European cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Smart home technology
Okan Tower will overlook the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay. It is to be built in the center of the fast-growing downtown Arts & Entertainment district, which offers spectacular water views, world-class concerts, fine dining, designer shopping, professional sports entertainment, museums, theater and dazzling beaches.
Construction on Okan Tower is expected to begin October 2018 and to be complete approximately 36 months later in fall 2021.
A variety of floor plans include studios and one- to two-bedroom condo hotel residences. They range in size from 447 sq. ft. to 1,245 sq. ft. and are priced from $320,760 to $1,102,900.
If you are interested in learning more about Okan Tower Miami, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.