Harbour Court Private Residences is a five-star quality private residence club located within Tucker’s Point, a large resort development spanning 240 acres of exquisite waterfront land in Bermuda.
Harbour Court encompasses two five-story buildings and one with a four- story building. Together they contain 14 residences offering 10 vacation intervals in each, for a total of 140 intervals.
Of the 140 intervals, only 46 intervals remain available as of February 2019: 26 two-bedrooms and 20 three-bedrooms. The rest were all previously sold. The intervals offer a deeded ownership opportunity that provide five weeks of usage per year with the benefit of additional flex weeks upon request and availability.
The fractionals are being sold at reduced prices, despite having just undergone a major renovation. Here’s why.
In 2008, Harbour Court was built. Unfortunately, the timing was bad for real estate and sales were slow. By 2013, Tucker’s Point was carrying too much debt and needed financial restructuring. It continued to operate throughout a five-year receivership until it was purchased by a new resort owner in 2017.
Gencom, a large international developer, bought the entire Tucker’s Point out of receivership, and immediately began updating and upgrading it. By the end of 2018, Gencom had completed a $25 million renovation of the Rosewood Hotel, the resort’s main hotel, and Harbour Court.
Now, being offered to the public for the first time are the remaining unsold 46 residences at Harbour Court. Gencom wishes to pay off the debt on these buildings and move ahead with greater plans for the remainder of the resort, which is why it is selling the remaining fractionals at deeply reduced prices.
Owners at Harbour Court will have access to an incredible range of amenities including:
- Private owners-only clubhouse
- Private infinity-edge pool
- Elegant billiards room with owners-only bar and storage facilities
- Personal golf cart for their exclusive use during their stay
In addition, residence owners will have access to all of the Rosewood Hotel’s (the resort’s main hotel) and Tucker’s Point amenities, which include:
- The newly redesigned Sense®, a Rosewood spa and nail salon
- Fitness center – Technogym equipment and fitness programs
- Reflection pool
- Hotel pool
- Croquet field
- Meeting and private dining spaces
- Conservatory Bar and Lounge
- Island Brasserie, the resort’s signature restaurant
- Tucker’s Bar, a rum bar
- Beach Club – cabanas, two pools, private pink sand beach
- Beach Club Restaurant, fresh fish and seafood caught daily
- Tennis club – In partnership with Cliff Drysdale Tennis, 4 Har-Tru clay courts, pro shop, locker rooms
- Golf – 18-hole, par-70 Charles Banks Golf Course
- Golf practice facility with 10,000 sq. ft. practice area
- Golf clubhouse with casual grille and bar
- Sul Verde, Golf Clubhouse restaurant, authentic Italian cuisine
- Rosewood Explorers – daily and weekly children’s programs
The residences are fully furnished and decorated in classic British seaside style with distinctive artwork, stylish fabrics and comfortable furniture. They feature:
- Open concept floor plans
- Soaring ceilings
- Spacious living area with gas fireplace
- Multiple flat-screen TV’s
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom opens onto private terrace with grill and sunbed
- Bathrooms have double vanities, separate bath/shower, stone/wood finishes
In addition to beautiful beaches, snorkeling and other water sports, Harbour Court offers convenient proximity to numerous attractions in Bermuda that make for exciting day trips including:
- Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo
- Bermuda Botanical Gardens
- Bermuda National Trust Museum
- Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute
- Crystal and Fantasy Caves
- Dockyards Maritime Museum and Commissioner’s House
- Dolphin Quest – swimming with dolphins
- Historic Town of St. George’s, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
The Tucker’s Point resort is only 2.6 miles (15 minutes) from Bermuda’s international airport, which offers service from numerous cities along the eastern seaboard in the U.S. and Canada, as well as London, England. It’s a 2h, 40m flight from both Charlotte, NC and Miami, FL.
In 2020, a new airport terminal will open, offering more daily flights to major markets like Washington, D.C., Newark and Chicago.
In addition to having generous access to their residence throughout the year, owners at Harbour Court enjoy exchange privileges to an elite group of residence clubs in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean and Europe. The exchange program is offered through Elite Alliance, which is continually growing its portfolio of properties.
In pre-receivership, the two-bedroom units at Harbour Court sold for $325,000+ and the three-bedroom units sold for $425,000+, but they are now being offered at the following low prices.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath with large veranda, 1,850 sq. ft. $199,000
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath with large veranda, 2,180 sq. ft. $299,000
As previously mentioned, with only 46 intervals remaining as of February 2019, Harbour Court is likely to sell out soon.
If you are interested in receiving more information on Harbour Court Private Residences in Tucker’s Point, please request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.