Tahoe Beach Club is a vacation home development offering 143 spacious condos. It is located on the east shore of Lake Tahoe, one of America’s most beautiful and iconic lakes.
This is Tahoe’s first full-ownership lakefront community built in over 30 years and is likely to be the last, as no additional undeveloped land exists. The property is next to a 300-acre national forest, offering the opportunity for scenic walks on a network of trails that wind through meadows and woodlands beginning almost at the community’s doorstep.
Tahoe Beach Club will have a private lakefront beach clubhouse, which will become the heart of the community. It will span 30,000 square feet and lead to a private beach and 160 ft. pier. It will also house most of the development’s five-star quality amenities including:
- Beachside bar & grill, fine dining
- Indoor/outdoor pool & Jacuzzi
- Full-service spa
- Fitness facilities, yoga pavilion, Pilates studio
- Private sandy beach, cabanas, fire pits
- 160 ft. private pier for boaters
- Beach outfitter with canoes, kayaks, etc.
- Guided programs and organized events
- Kids’ camp and childcare
- Business center
- Grab & go market
- Multi-purpose sports court
The individual condos can be customized to the owner’s desires with regard to features and, if desired, furnishing packages. The condos will have:
- Exquisitely designed lofts and flats
- Covered private balconies
- In-floor radiant heating and AC
- Wool blend carpet in bedrooms
- Bosch® washers and dryers
- High-speed Internet service
- Direct elevator access from parking
- Kitchens—custom cabinetry, quartz countertops
- High-end Thermador® kitchen appliances
- Master baths—soaking tubs and quartz showers
- Imported porcelain flooring in baths
Construction has already begun on the first 46 residences that will comprise Phase 1. They are expected to be complete by fall 2018.
Phase 2 construction is scheduled to begin May 2019 for a summer 2020 delivery. The complete build-out for the community is scheduled to be completed by 2021.
A prime location, Tahoe Beach Club is close to where Tahoe’s many festivals, concerts and other entertainment and cultural events take place. It’s only only a short drive to golf courses, ski resorts, restaurants, shops and nightlife including:
- The Edgewood Resort & Golf Course
- Tahoe’s casinos – Concert venues, nightlife, gambling
- Heavenly Ski Resort – Lake Tahoe’s biggest ski resort
- Heavenly Village – shops, restaurants, live music
Tahoe Beach Club condos come in a variety of floor plans ranging from two to five bedrooms. They are extremely spacious, ranging from 1,000 to 4,000 square feet. Prices range from $1.3 million to $4.9 million.
If you are interested in learning more about Tahoe Beach Club, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.