In a beautiful, tropical location that caters to the North American, middle-class retiree, astute investor and vacation/second homeowner, Palm Reef Resort will be an upscale, eco-friendly, condo hotel community with approximately 250 individual units.
Construction has commenced on Phase I of this three phase project, and it will consist of 68 luxury residences in two six-story buildings located on 400 feet of Caribbean beachfront. Unlike a traditional condo, owners will be able to use their condo hotel unit as they wish (with no restrictions on time usage) and then place it into the rental program to generate revenue when they’re not there.
Palm Reef Resort will feature a full complement of amenities and services including:
- A luxurious dining experience that caters from a la carte indoor dining to outdoor al fresco dining with views out over the infinity edge pool and beachfront.
- Fitness center, luxurious full service spa with private treatment rooms, relaxation areas, water treatments, sauna, salon and retail
- Uniquely designed three swimming pools with over 360 feet of linear sea frontage, all infinity edge, with a unique swim up and dry pool bar and tropical landscaping
- Fully serviced private cabanas, fully serviced beach with chaise lounges and day beds.
- Two unique indoor/outdoor event rooms, elevated up six stories, all designed for private events, whether it’s a Yoga session to the rising sun, Pilates session or a tropical wedding.
- The resort will also have reception, concierge, 24 hour security, secure parking and a courtesy vehicle.
- Professionally managed rental program with equitable revenue sharing
- Professional management company
Palm Reef Resort Features:
- Smart design lock off units
- Private balconies with views of the Caribbean Sea, lagoon and mountains
- the units will be delivered fully furnished in a modern, elegant Caribbean/Mayan style
- Kitchens with Sub Zero™ and, Viking™ appliances
- Designer residences with granite counters and travertine floors
- Private elevator key card access to residence levels
Located on a 10-acre site, the community will ultimately have eight buildings. Already completed is a three-story, 5,000 sq. ft. reception building that will house resort operations & guest amenities.
Palm Reef Resort is located in Maya Beach, on the Placencia Peninsula, in southern Belize. It is a 25-minute flight from Belize City, a seven-minute drive from the new international airport, and a two-hour flight from the southern United States. Nonstop flights are available to Belize City from Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Available at Palm Reef Resort are a variety of floor plans including studios, one- and two-bedroom residences ranging in size from 447 sq. ft. to 1,024 sq. ft. Prices start at $200,540 and go up to $1,299,000.
If you are interested in learning more about Palm Reef Resort, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.