Consisting of three residential towers and surrounded by private art-filled parks, Park Grove will represent the absolute pinnacle of luxury living. Residents will enjoy serene bayfront living in the quiet seaside enclave of Coconut Grove.
Features at Park Grove will rival those at a luxury resort, with a rooftop pool deck that offers one of Miami’s most impressive views and over 50,000 square feet of amenity areas. The development will have:
- Large restaurant with acclaimed chef
- Lounge area
- Bay view restaurant/dining room for private events
- Luxurious pool with private cabanas
- State-of-the-art fitness center for each tower
- rivate training rooms, including yoga, Pilates, and spinning studio
- Spa with personal treatment rooms, steam rooms and sauna
- Indoor/outdoor yoga spaces
- Amphitheater outdoor event space
- Library and other social spaces
- Private business center with meeting rooms
- 6 acres of lush gardens with sculptures
- Artwork by notable sculptors and artists
- Wine cellar and wine lockers for residents
- Conference room/boardroom with video conferencing
- Residents’ lounge for events
- Children’s indoor and outdoor play area
- Private screening/media room
- Adult gaming room including billiards and table tennis
The Park Grove development will be Certified LEED® silver. LEED-certified buildings save money and resources and have a positive impact on the health of occupants, while promoting renewable, clean energy.
Park Grove is being developed by two of South Florida’s most experienced builders, Terra Group and The Related Group. Pritzker Prize-winning architect Rem Koolhaas’s OMA division designed the towers. The lobby and amenity areas were designed by William Sofield, and the six acres of lush gardens were designed by Swiss-born landscaping artist Enzo Enea.
Park Grove will offer its residents many luxury services including:
- 24-hour concierge and valet service
- Nautical concierge for booking yachts, sailing lessons, etc.
- Butler service
- Private movie screenings and epicurean events
- Curated events and speaking appearances by acclaimed artists
The location for Park Grove is in the heart of charming Coconut Grove, Florida’s first official settlement dating back to 1825. Today the area is still loved by many for the clear blue waters of Biscayne Bay and year-round sunshine.
The Grove has many restaurants and open-air cafes. By night, the area becomes a center of nightlife frequented by young professionals and students from the nearby University of Miami and Florida International University.
Shopping is also abundant in the Grove, with two large open-air malls, CocoWalk, Streets of Mayfair, and many other street shops and boutiques.
Coconut Grove is less than 30 minutes to the Miami International Airport, the Port of Miami and also South Beach.
Groundbreaking on Park Grove is scheduled for early 2015, with completion of phase 1, including towers two and three, a majority of the amenities and a bank that is being built beneath Tower 1, projected for spring 2017.
The three towers of Park Grove will have a total of 256 residences. Currently, the developer is only taking reservations for the condos in towers 2 and 3. They range from one- to four-bedroom units and 747 to 3,592 square feet plus expansive balconies. Prices range from $530,000 to $4.5 million.
If you are interested in learning more about Park Grove, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.