Accessible only by auto-ferry or private yacht, Palazzo Del Sol will be a six-star, private residential community located on the northern end of the 216-acre Fisher Island, just minutes from the U.S. mainland and south Miami Beach.
It will consist of a 10-story, low-rise building with only 47 residences overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and offering an unmatched combination of luxury, privacy, security, exclusivity and glamour.
Palazzo Del Sol will have amazing amenities including:
- Butler-staffed aperitivo bar and lounge
- Covered waterfront entertaining lounge
- Zero-edge heated lap pool
- Poolside cabanas available for purchase
- Outdoor pavilions and kitchen for entertaining
- Lushly landscaped walking gardens designed by Enzo Enea
- Fitness center designed by “The Wright Fit”
- Private massage rooms
- Hair and makeup salon
- State-of-the-art movie theater
- Meeting room for 6-8 with video conferencing
- Children’s playroom designed by “Kidville”
- Six-star multilingual full-service concierge
- Valet parking service with optional self-parking
- Fur coat storage
The individual condos will be luxuriously appointed with first class finishes. They’ll feature private elevator entrances and panoramic views of the ocean, Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline.
Kitchens will be outfitted with Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances, stone countertops and custom cabinetry. The master baths will have upscale fittings and fixtures including a Dornbract rain showerwith Starfire frameless glass shower door, Statuary book-matched marble countertops and Boffi Iceland soaking tub.
Penthouse and lanai residences will have their own pools. And every condo will receive its own golf cart for getting around the island.
Part of the appeal of living on Fisher Island is access to membership in the world-class Fisher Island Club, a five-star resort that recently completed an extensive $60 million renovation, including the following amenities:
- Historic Vanderbilt Mansion – Built in 1936, the mansion is now home to a lounge, café, club and ballroom.
- Fisher Island Club Hotel – Boutique property with historic cottages, courtyard villas and a guest house
- Links – Par 35 championship nine-hole golf course designed by P.B. Dye, double-ended driving range, putting green, clubhouse, pro shop and the Golf Grill.
- Tennis Center – World-class tennis facility features 18 lighted courts, including 2 grass, 2 hard and 14 Hydro Har-Tru courts, as well as a pro shop.
- Spa Internazionale – 24,000 sq. ft. Mediterranean-style spa and fitness center
- Marinas – Two marinas with over 100 slips including some that can accommodate yachts over 200 feet
- Beaches – Over one mile of pristine white sand beaches with a full-service beach at the Beach Club
- Dining Venues – Seven unique dining establishments range from casual to elegant
- Town Center – A waterfront dining and retail destination including a market, bank and dry cleaners
- Conference Center – Fully equipped corporate board room for up to 40 people
- Vanderbilt Park – Community park with playground, exercise area, dog park, basketball court and volleyball court
- Fisher Island Day School – Fully accredited private school, toddler to fifth grade
- Fisher Island Auto Ferry – Operates 24-hours a day, seven days a week
The names of people who’ve called Fisher Island home over the years include Astor, Firestone, Woolworth, Pillsbury, Singer, Penney, Maytag, Honeywell and Vanderbilt, not to mention plenty of celebrities including Oprah Winfrey, Mel Brooks, Demi Moore, Jack Nicholson, Al Gore, Arnold Schwarzenegger and tennis star Boris Becker, to name just a few. The addition of Palazzo Del Sol will ensure Fisher Island attracts a new crop of elite residents.
Construction of Palazzo Del Sol is already well under way. The building was topped off Dec. 2014. The interior work is being done at this time. The property is expected to be complete by mid-January 2016.
The condos at Palazzo Del Sol range from three to seven bedrooms, and 3,835 to 9,826 square feet. They start at $6,493,000 and go up to $24,995,000. For $1.3-$1.5 million more condo buyers can also obtain a poolside cabana. Residences and cabanas can be reserved now with a 40% deposit.
If you are interested in learning more about Palazzo Del Sol, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.