An eight-story mid-rise building, Boulevard 57 will be a $100 million mixed-use project on Miami’s upper east side. It will combine 105 luxury residences with 45,000 square feet of upscale commercial and retail space.
An elegant porte-cochere with an original Manolo Valdés sculpture will welcome visitors entering the dramatic two-story lobby of Boulevard 57, setting the tone for the building’s many resort-like amenities including:
- Infinity-edge pool, hot tub, cabanas, large deck
- Outdoor grill and bar with seating area
- Fully equipped fitness center and yoga studio
- Residents’ lounge with bar, kitchen & entertainment system
- Children’s play room with video games & smart board
- Underground parking garage with valet lift system
Boulevard 57 residents will also enjoy integrated digital concierge services and 24-hour valet parking, security and doormen.
The condo residences in Boulevard 57 will have contemporary, open-concept floor plans, many with flow-through layouts. They’ll also have the following features:
- Elevators with private foyer entrance
- High 10 to 12 foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for views of city skyline
- Large terraces with glass railings
- Summer kitchens in select residences
- Italian designer kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Custom kitchen lighting by Porsche Design Studio
- Custom-designed European closets in master bedroom
- Master baths with double vanities, large tub, rainfall shower
- Smart automated home system
- Wireless and high-speed internet access
- Optional designer finish packages available
- Penthouses with private rooftop terraces and pool
Boulevard 57 is located in the historic MiMo District in Miami’s upper east side. MiMo, which stands for Miami Modernist, is a regional style of architecture that developed in South Florida during the post-war period.
The MiMo District is undergoing a retro-revival with a wave of redevelopment that spans 27 blocks. It is carving out its own distinct identity as a stylish but unflashy Main Street characterized by faithful restorations of its MiMo, Deco and Mediterranean Revival buildings as well as new construction of luxury condos, shops and restaurants.
The MiMo District is conveniently located, which makes getting from Boulevard 57 to any of the following destinations easy:
- South Beach / 15 Minutes
- Miami Airport / 15 minutes
- Bal Harbour Shops / 25 minutes
- American Airlines Arena / 15 minutes
- Wynwood Art District / 10 minutes
- Midtown / 8 Minutes
- Miami Design District / 5 Minutes
- Brickell / 15 Minutes
- Downtown Miami / 12 Minutes
- Museum Park and Pérez Art Museum Miami / 10 Minutes
- Adrienne Arsht Center / 10 Minutes
Groundbreaking of Boulevard 57 is scheduled for summer 2016. Construction will take approximately two years and should be complete by summer 2018.
The developers are taking reservations now with 10% deposits, to be followed by another 10% due at contract a couple of months later.
The condos come in floor plans with one to four bedrooms and range in size from 1,123 sq. ft. to 4,622 sq. ft. Prices range from $640,000 to $2,650,464, not including penthouse units.
If you are interested in learning more about Boulevard 57, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.