The Atlantic is a luxurious, residential high-rise condominium in the popular community of Atlantic Station. At 47 stories, it is one of the tallest in all of Atlanta, offering panoramic views of Midtown to the east, Downtown to the south, Buckhead to the north, and stunning sunsets to the west.
Construction on The Atlantic was completed in February 2010, and it has 401 residences.
Its fabulous amenities include:
- Full-size pool with hot tub spa
- Sundeck with WiFi, professional grills and park-like landscaping
- Elevated, outdoor terrace overlooking the Midtown and Downtown skylines
- Large fitness center with yoga room and state-of-the-art equipment
- Clubroom with flat-screen TVs, Internet kiosks, catering kitchen
- Private screening room for watching sports and other events
- 24/7 concierge services
Residents of The Atlantic will be able to enjoy all of the features of the Atlantic Station community, which opened in 2005 just west of Midtown Atlanta. This 138-acre, mixed-use development combines an attractive mix of residences with world-class restaurants, theaters, shopping and entertainment.
Condos in The Atlantic range from 1,049 to 3,166 square feet. Choose from six floor plans of one to three bedrooms, priced from $173,700 to $1,099,700. Financing is available.
If you are interested in learning
more about The Atlantic, please feel free to
request our detailed data sheet.
We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.