Dedicated to the pursuit of a healthy, balanced lifestyle, Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences will rise from the Atlantic shoreline of beautiful Singer Island, which lies nearly tip to tip with famed Palm Beach Island. The location offers a secluded, natural setting for this five-star quality combination resort and condominium.
Amrit Ocean will be comprised of two towers, a 19-story Tower P (Peace) and an 18-story Tower H (Happiness). It will have 351 units, of which 182 will be luxurious two-bedroom residences and the remainder will be hotel rooms. The residences are available for purchase.
Amrit will span seven acres directly on the ocean with 300 front feet of pristine beach and will have the following features:
- Over 100,000 sq. ft. of beach/dune area
- Beach food-and-drink service
- Beachfront watersports
- Rooftop pool with cabanas, day beds, views of the Atlantic
- Oceanfront restaurant featuring healthy cuisine
- Full-service spa with all types of treatments and therapies
- State-of-the-art oceanfront fitness center
- Indoor-outdoor fitness offerings: TRX, Pilates, yoga, etc.
- Social room with catering kitchen
- Business center and meeting facility for 200+ people
- Dog walk
- Hair salon operated by TBD, well-known stylist
- Lifestyle-focused retail boutique
Among the services available at Amrit Ocean will be 24-hour security, valet parking, maid service, restaurant and room service.
The word “Amrit” comes from Sanskrit and means “elixir of life.” The name was chosen by developer Dilip Barot, who came up with the health and wellness theme. He is working with Creative Choice Group, a successful U.S.-based investment and development company established in 1984, to build the property.
Also involved in the project’s development are other experts in spa and wellness, including ESPA, the world’s foremost luxury spa innovator, and the Himalayan Institute, known worldwide as the leader on holistic health.
The Amrit Ocean residences will feature contemporary designs with high-end finishes. They will have private balconies, most with ocean views. They’ll have stone or wood flooring throughout. The kitchens will come with custom-designed cabinetry, expansive stone countertops and top-of-line appliances.
Master bathrooms will be extremely spacious and have modern cabinetry, stone floors and walls, frameless glass-enclosed rain showers, designer soaking tubs and LED TV mirrors.
Amrit Ocean’s location on Singer Island offers opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, boating and surfing. It also provides easy access to all the area’s attractions and amenities including:
- West Palm Beach restaurants, entertainment and cultural arts
- Palm Beach, home to Worth Avenue, one of America’s most iconic retail streets
- North Palm Beach parks, golf courses, waterways, fine shopping, historic inlets
- Palm Beach International Airport – a 20-minute ride
- Miami – 70 miles, approximately 1 hour, 40 minutes
Groundbreaking on Amrit took place in summer 2017. It is expected to take approximately two years for construction to be complete by the end of 2019.
The residences range in size from 1,465 sq. ft. to 3,390 sq. ft., not including terrace space, and feature a variety of two-bedroom floor plans, some with dens. Prices range from $880,000 to $4 million+.
If you are interested in learning more about Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.