A mid-rise, 10-story, boutique condominium development, Adagio will have just 31 residences, all only a few steps from white sandy beach and everything Ft. Lauderdale has to offer.
The property has a premium location next to the five-star quality W Ft. Lauderdale, The Atlantic Hotel & Spa, Conrad Ft. Lauderdale Beach, Four Seasons Private Residences, and Hilton Ft. Lauderdale. If exclusive, waterfront living amid spectacular, luxury properties sounds appealing, this property is for you.
Adagio will feature over 4,000 sq. ft. of elegantly appointed lobby and amenities spaces, custom designed by Interiors by Steven G, one of Florida’s premier designers. Other amenities include:
- Flow-through all-glass lobby entrance
- Pool with 5,000 ft. of dining and lounging areas
- Rooftop pool with 1,700 sq. ft. sun deck with ocean and city views
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Lushly landscaped grounds
- Private cabanas available
- Conference room multimedia club
- Billiard room with coffee bar
- Private pet grooming station and fenced-in pet lawn
- 24/7 attended lobby, concierge and monitored security
- Covered parking garage
- Climate-controlled storage
Adagio will also have its own private marina. Its 53’ foot slips are available for purchase to condo owners.
The property’s developer is ALCO International Group, which has a presence in Venezuela, Panama and the United States. This is the company’s third U.S. project, and it comes on the heels of the success of its sister property, Adagio on the Bay, completed waterfront luxury residences also located in Fort Lauderdale.
The architect for the project is Garcia-Stromberg – GS4, an international, award-winning architectural firm based in South Florida.
The individual condo residences at Adagio will have open floor plans that blur the lines between interior and exterior space. They’ll overlook the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and have oversized terraces with glass railings offering spectacular, unobstructed views.
Other features include:
- Summer kitchens built into the terraces
- Private foyers with double-door residence entry
- Expansive master bedrooms with Intracoastal views
- Spacious his and hers walk-in closets
- Laundry rooms with full-size washer, dryer and sink
- Italian solid-core wood doors
- 4 private access-controlled elevators
The kitchens will come with custom-built Scavolini Italian cabinetry, large islands, and quartz countertops. They’ll come with Gaggenau-brand appliances.
Master baths will include a free-standing soaking tub, frameless glass enclosure shower, porcelain vessel sinks, Savolini Italian cabinetry and quartz countertops.
Residents will enjoy that Adagio is near to all that Ft. Lauderdale has to offer:
- Beautiful beaches
- Galleria Mall
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
- Birch State Park
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- MOA Museum of Art
- Las Olas Boulevard (shops, restaurants)
- Lauderdale International Airport
- Port Everglades where cruise ships dock
- Luxury resorts and fine dining
Construction on Adagio began in Dec. 2017 and is well underway. Completion of the development is expected by the third quarter of 2019.
The condo residences come in two- to four-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 2,383 sq. ft. with 437 sq. ft. balcony to 4,085 sq. ft. plus 2,153 sq. ft. balcony. Prices start at $2,350,000 and go up to $4,995,000 for the largest penthouse unit.
If you are interested in learning more about Adagio Ft. Lauderdale Beach, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.