Downtown Doral will be a $1 billion, 120-acre, master-planned development in Doral, a suburb of Miami. One of the buildings in Downtown Doral will be 5350 Park, a 20-story residential condominium with 251 individual units.
5350 Park will have a full complement of luxury amenities and services including:
- Large lobby, ballroom and common areas
- Swimming pool with floating beds, private cabanas
- Fully-equipped fitness center overlooking a park
- Spa massage area and sauna
- Business center
- Clubhouse with bar and kitchen
- Children’s playroom
- High-speed internet with wifi
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
The individual condo units of 5350 Park will have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and spacious balconies overlooking the Downtown Doral paseo (main street) and park. The kitchens will have designer cabinetry and a contemporary mosaic backsplash. Kitchens and baths will have quartz countertops and the flooring will be 24 x 24 porcelain tile.
Downtown Doral is being developed as a classic city center. It will have wide, palm-lined avenues, abundant gardens and a main street dotted with locally-owned businesses.
The town will also have its own charter elementary school. Residential neighborhoods will surround a three-acre public park showcasing an open-air pavilion that will feature a custom art sculpture by the artist Michele Oka Doner.
Downtown Doral will have many fashion retail shops as well as a bank, dry cleaners, cafes and restaurants. Some restaurants have already opened their doors including:
- Cattiva Boutique
- Bulla (Spanish restaurant)
- Giardino’s Gourmet Salads
- Robeks (juices and smoothies)
- Stellino’s Italian Trattoria & Bar (Italian restaurant)
- Dragonfly (sushi and robata)
- Premium Wine & Spirits by Mega Liquors
When complete, Downtown Doral is expected to include:
- Over 2,840 residential units
- 180,000 sq. ft. of retail stores
- Over 1 million sq. ft. of office space
- An elementary school, grades K-5
- Pedestrian- and bicycle-friendly sidewalks
Downtown Doral is centrally located and offers convenient access to main highways and Florida’s Turnpike. Nearby destinations include:
- International Mall and Dolphin Mall, 10 minutes
- Miami International Airport, 15 minutes
- Downtown Miami, Marlins Park, American Airlines Arena, 20 minutes
- Miami Beach, 25 minutes
The architect of 5350 Park is Cohen, Freedman, Encinosa & Associates, a firm that has designed many other successful Miami-area residential properties including Apogee Beach, Downtown Lofts 1 & 2, The Water Garden and Capobella.
Venezuelan architect and design director Giorgio Ferrara of GioCasa has been selected to design and furnish the lobby, pool deck, party room and common areas of 5350 Park.
Construction on 5350 Park is tentatively scheduled to begin in December 2016 and to be completed by early 2018. The condos range in size from one to three bedrooms and from 740 sq. ft. to 1,481 sq. ft. They can be reserved now at pre-construction prices that range from $314,000 to $620,000.
If you are interested in learning more about 5350 Park, please feel free to request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.