Situated in the heart of Hollywood Beach, Trump Hollywood is a luxurious oceanfront condominium with 240 feet of ocean frontage. The 40-story contemporary glass tower sits on five acres
and features 200 expansive residences, all with private elevator access and with spectacular and unobstructed views of the ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and the city.
Trump Hollywood was jointly developed by The Related Group of Florida, Boca Raton based Ocean Land Investments and New York real estate mogul Donald Trump. The development was designed by the prestigious architect Robert M. Swerdroe. The international design firm of Yabu Pushelberg was commissioned for the interior design and furnishings of the building common areas.
Trump Hollywood offers three-bedroom
units ranging in size from 2,088 to 3,395 sq. ft.
There are also two penthouse units on the 40th
floor of the building, each with more than 9,000 sq.
Among the luxurious amenities in the Trump Hollywood
- Lushly landscaped entry plaza with elegant porte-cochere entrance and stunning water disply
- Two-story lobby
- Elevated pool deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean featuring a pool side cafe, heated pool, two spas, and a reflecting pool
- Beach and pool attendant with towel service
- Two levels of beachfront private cabanas
- Three lighted tennis courts and one multi purpose court
- 4,000 sq. ft. state of the art fitness center with men and women's steam and sauna facilities
- Climate-controlled fur storage
- Library/Private Dining room with state of the art catering kitchen
- Wine cellar and Tasting salon
- Cigar lounge with private humidors
- Breakfast cafe
- Clubroom with multimedia facilities, billiards and game room
- Valet parking
- Concierge services
Construction on the Trump Hollywood began in early 2007 and was completed in the fall of 2009. Prices start at $1,362,000.
If you are interested in learning more about
Trump Hollywood, please request our detailed data sheet. We will respond
within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.