Located on the north end of Clearwater Beach just steps from the sand is where The Avalon will soon be built. The 34-unit boutique property will be a well-appointed condo hotel with large exquisitely designed resort residences. It is perfect for those who desire a tranquil beachfront location while still having proximity to many shopping, dining and entertainment options.
The Avalon will have 174 feet facing the Gulf of Mexico. Amenities will include:
- An exquisitely-appointed 2-story lobby
- Rooftop heated pool with infinity edge waterfall and LED night lighting
- Rooftop bar with ample seating and ocean view
- Beverage and snack lounge on 2nd floor lobby
- Fitness and wellness center on 3rd floor
- Solar panels on top of building, reducing utilities’ cost for unit owners
- 2 stories of above-ground parking with 1 assigned per unit included in price
- 24-hour security
- Multi-lingual hotel concierge
- In-room or poolside massage
- Yoga classes
- Beach and pool-side towel services
- Maid service
- Airport shuttle service
The individual condos will have luxurious finishes throughout. The kitchens will come with stainless steel Thermador appliances and Caesarstone countertops. Master baths will have deep soaker tubs and frameless glass showers.
There are no living restrictions at The Avalon. Owners may live there year round. As a condo hotel, they can also rent out their unit on their own, use the professional property management team or enter the seller’s leaseback program.
A two-year seller leaseback program will provide up to an 8% net income for these units. These figures are after all expenses, including taxes, making this a very attractive, true net return.
The Avalon is located within walking distance of Pier 60, a popular destination for families offering nightly festivities, rides for children, free outdoor movie theater, performers and merchants selling handmade goods.
It’s also just a short walk to the marina with sailing, fishing, surfing and other water sports. Also nearby is horseback riding, golf, tennis, shopping, dining, national park, major league baseball spring training facilities, museums and art gallery.
- 4 miles to Clearwater Mall
- 21 miles to Tampa International Airport
- 34 miles to Busch Gardens
- 92 miles to Disney World (Orlando)
Construction is expected to begin the summer of 2019 and to be completed by early 2021. Choose from one-, two- and three-bedroom floorplans. Prices range from $473,742 to $1,432,865.
If you are interested in learning more about The Avalon, please feel free to ask specific questions or request our detailed data sheet. We will respond within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Contact Joel Greene at Joel@CondoHotelCenter.com or call (954) 450-1929.